Law of the jungle 1/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This will be the first combined project of both girls (YAY!) 

Each chapter will alternate between Sohyun and Yoojung's POVs so make sure to read them all!

 NOTE: FROM THIS STORY FORTH, SOHYUN AND YOOJUNG ARE 15. A YEAR HAS PASSED. IT IS NOW 2015 IN THEIR 'UNIVERSE'. ALSO, EACH DRABBLE IS HELD AT A DIFFERENT TIME SO THEY DON'T CLASH. Thank you! 

Also, the ages of every other idol will be the same as their real life ages. Only those whose ages I have stated before will be different. So, in this fic, Minho is 17, but N is 25.

Yoo Jung POV

Day 1, Incheon international airport.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily as I got out of the van. Yonghwa oppa helped me with my bag. 

We walked into the entrance, where the camera crew had already started filming. 

"Please welcome our first pair of siblings; CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa and Jung Yoojung!"

A round of applause was heard, as well as some screams and shrieks from the crazy fans. I mean, how could anyone fall in love with a guy like him?

"This way, stop spacing out." He snapped me out from my thoughts and helped me to walk in the middle of the red carpet, instead of going across it like I was unconciously. 

"I guess someone woke up a little too early! Good morning, Yonghwa-ah, Yoojun?"

"It's Yoojung." I replied, slightly annoyed.

I felt very moody since it was so early in the morning.

"Ah, mianhae, yonjung."

"It's YOOJUNG." Yonghwa oppa said, noticing I was slightly moody.

"Calm down, he has bad hearing." He patted my back and massaged my neck, which made me feel better.

The MCs asked a few questions, and we chatted until the next pair came.

"Looks like they're here too! Let's welcome Jin of Bang tan sonyeondan and Kim Sohyun!"

I clapped and cheered for Sohyun, who crushed me into a hug when she saw me.

"Yah, why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"You didn't either!"

We were all smiles due to the surprised reunion, and Jin went to talk to Yonghwa oppa.

"Are the two of you good friends?"

"Good? They're the best partners in crime! They go to each other's house and hangout so often Yoojung is like my sister." Jin said, patting my head.

"It must be because they are the same age. I heard that they're also in the same class?"

"Yeah. They even sit beside each other in class." Yonghwa oppa said.

"Also, Kim Yoojung is an aspiring actress?"

"Neh! Please support me as I will be making my debut with 'Moon and embracing the sun' along with Sohyun-ie and Jinggu oppa!"

We continued to chat until a few whines were heard.

"Hyung it's embarrassing!" A familiar voice whined. It was none other then Taemin and Minho oppa, who made his acting debut through "To the beautiful you".

He was carried like a toddler, Minho oppa's right hand under his bottom and left over his back. 

"He lost a bet, so he gets carried like this." Minho chuckled, and Taemin stuffed his face into his shoulder in embarrassment. 

I whipped out my phone to take pictures of him for blackmail purposes, even though I knew there would be pictures circulating anyways, but whatever. I got it close up. 

"Yoojung-ssi, do you know Taemin-ssi as well?"

"Neh, he's also my classmate and good friend." I high fived him, still laughing at his miserable state.

"Shuddup." He muttered, only for Minho to spank his bottom.

"What did I say about being kind to strangers?"

"One more minute, just one more minute left and I can escape this..." Taemin flushed, cheeks brighter than the colour of a ripe tomato. 

"Taemin-ssi, you are currently a trainee at SM, right? Can you show us what you can do?" The host asked, and Taemin jumped out of Minho's arms. 

He did some popping and break dance moves, everyone was shocked at how a 15 year old could do so well.

We all applauded and cheered, and he smiled humbly.

"Let's welcome our last pair of siblings: VIXX's N and rising actress Kim Sae Ron!"

 "Saeron!" Sohyun and I crushed her into a hug.

"Unnie!" She hugged as back, and Taemin stood at the side awkwardly.

"How do you guys know each other?" The hosts asked.

"She's a good friend of ours."

"Hello, I'm Kim Saeron, or Lee Seulbi in the drama High!School Love On!"

"I'm still against the fact she's acting out romantic scenes when she's only 13..." N oppa complained.

"Ahh, we don't have a choice. That's how this industry works, oppa."

"Yah, who are you to tell me the industry is such? I've been here longer than you!"

"But you haven't tried your hand at acting, so technica-"

"Please stop bickering, we're about to leave soon. Take your bags and assemble in at 23A before boarding."

Taemin got over his nerves and started talking to Saeron. Sohyum and I moved back to watch the view. 

"Aren't they cute?" I whispered, and she nodded in excitement.

Taemin had his arm slung around her shoulder, while Saeron had her arm round his waist as they chatted lightly, teasing  each other.

The tips of Taemin 's ears were slightly red, and Saeron was blushing a little.

Meanwhile, N oppa was glaring at Taemin 's skull (poor guy) and Minho oppa was watching out for his kid brother from afar.

I started to wonder where Jin and Yonghwa oppa were.

"Boo! Did you miss me?" Yonghwa oppa caught me by surprise, placing his neck on my shoulder.

Instinctively, I kicked him. Also instinctively, he dodged.

"Tsk, why aren't Jonghyun's classes working? Are you too busy staring at Jota?"

"A-ani..." I snatched the cold drink out of his hand and gulped it down in one go.

"Yah!"

-----

The flight went horribly.

Due to the huge amount of water I drank, I needed to use the toilet very frequently. Considering how narrow the pathways were, it was hard not to poke or do anything to Yonghwa oppa's sleepy head, which was sticking out the side of the passage way.

 The first time I flicked his forehead, he scrunched his face, but went back to sleep. I slapped his head (lightly) when I came back just to disturb him.

The second time, he groaned, eyebrows furrowed, warning me not to do it since he was having a headache and needed some rest

Of course, I did not heed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter