Characters~

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CNBLUE

 Yonghwa (22)

 Yonghwa is Yoo jung's real brother. He is the oldest and the leader of the group, and he will not hesitate to straighten out his group mates (although most of the time it's his sister that causes trouble). He is very protective over his sister and will fret if anything happens to her.

JONGHYUN (19)

Jonghyun is a huge martial arts fan, although he claims he'll never use that against anyone. (He still did)He really cares for Yoojung like his own sister and is not as strict as Yonghwa, but will rise at the occasion.

 

 JUNGSHIN(18)

 Jungshin is the funny one. He tries to make Yoojung happy. He used to cause trouble along with Minhyuk and Yoojung, but he's getting busier so he doesn't do it as often anymore.

 

MINHYUK(16)

Minhyuk is a calm, intelligent drum loving guy. He often plays pranks with Yoojung (hover now that she's old enough to do her own pranks...) Apart from her brother, he's the closest person to her, not surprisingly because they have the smallest .

 

YOOJUNG(14)

Like Minhyuk, Yoojung is a very bright pupil and excels well in her studies, but that is often the cause of all her pranks. She uses her time to get into trouble,  and her smartness to get out of it. But somehow, her guilt gets to her and she admits everything. She also likes stirring trouble with the other makes in her class (especially Sohyun) because they all happen to be in the same class.

 

**FYI Minhyuk is younger than Jungshin in this story because...i just wanted him to be younger **shrugs**

 

 

BTS

 

JIN (22)

Jin is the mother of BTS. He is the oldest, and is Sohyun's only real brother. He is very sweet towards Sohyun b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter