Machines pt.1

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun POV

"And 5! 6! 7! 8!" The music played, and immediately the guys got serious. 

They moved according to the choreography, which matched the music really well.

I had to say, this is by far one of their most impressive songs.

"FIYAHHH!" Right when I thought they were serious, they started joking about, shouting out lines from their own parts. 

I couldn't tell if they were filming another practice video for the fans, or maybe they were just ...being normal. 

Normal on their terms.

After an hour of watching them rehearse over and over and over again, I got bored of sitting on the side and decided to try out some moves too.

Thanks to the huge mirror, it did not go unnoticed.

"Guess who wants to learn our dance? Come 'ere." Jin oppa chuckled fondly, hugging me to his chest with one sweaty arm, messing up my hair with the other.

"Oppa save me!" I shouted in desperation, hoping the other members would be kind enough to get me out of this mess, but who was I kidding. 

Instead, the rest closed in and joined the hug, crushing me in a sweaty human sandwich. How wonderful.

"Ewww!" I screamed, struggling out of their grasp.

I tied my hair up, flicking off any sweat droplets left by the guys. 

"Anyways, do you want to learn some moves?" Jungkook oppa asked as the rest chilled around or headed out to get food. 

"Sure."

"Do you want on learn Jin hyung's part or mine?"

"Yours."

"Poor Jin hyung."

"He gets too little lines. It's no fun."

Jungkook oppa just nods before helping me get into position.

-- 

"And move your hand up like that. No, not this way, the other way. See, you're getting it!" Jungkook oppa applauded, and I couldn't help smiling.

"Thanks oppa, for teaching me the dance."

"Anytime." He ruffled my hair and wrapped me in a sweaty hug. 

This time, I was also sweaty, so I dint mind it as much.

"Want to learn the rest?" 

 "Yep!"

"Okay then, put your left leg here and..."

---

After a successful 1 hour lesson, I managed to learn choreography.

The guys had came back with food and were either practice on their own, using their phones, or attempting to lure me over so they could teach me instead.

"Why did you go to him? He's the most jamless maknae!" Jimin oppa whined, but I ignored him.

"Kookie oppa, where do I place my hand again?"

"At the side. Here, let me show you." He demonstrated it flawlessly, and I caught Jimin oppa rolling his eyes from the mirror. 

"Jimin oppa is jealous~"

"N-No I'm not!"

"Focus, Kim Sohyun!" Jungkook oppa flicked my forehead.

I was starting to regret asking him to be my teacher.

"5! 6! 7! 8!" This time, he the music.

I struggled to keep up with the beat, barely managing to do the moves correctly time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter