Tardiness

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun POV

I woke up and got dressed for school, like every uneventful morning.

Who am I kidding? The morning started terribly.

I missed my alarm that was purposely set 5 minutes earlier so that I would actually be more willing to  cooperate when the boys came to wake me up. And missing sleep meant a cranky Sohyun. That didn't go well with an annoyed Suga.

I was carried involuntarily into the bathroom and had my clothes shoved in before he blocked the door, leaning against it so I couldn't go back to my precious bed. 

Groaning in annoyance, I took my sweet time to get changed, folding my skirt up a bit since it was really long and because who doesn't?1

I did my morning facial care routine before kicking the door. I glared at him as he let me out.

"Don't glare at me, miss cranky, or I'll lock you in there. I'm just making sure you get ready." He swatted my bottom just for a warning.

I rolled my eyes and hopped out quickly, hoping that he didn't catch it.

---

Breakfast was fine. Jin and Suga were discussing parenting techniques and making sure Namjoon didn't break anything, the maknae trio having a 'who can eat faster' game which I did not participate in for once (I would slay them anyways, gave the boys a chance), me resting comfortably in J-Hope's lap and eating cereal. 

"Have you done your homework?" He asked, resting his head on my shoulder. 

"Mmm" I nodded, trying to reply with my mouth full of cereal.

Truthfully I didn't, but he didn't need to know that.

"Good girl." He patted my head so as not to mess my hair up (Thank goodness). He was one of the nicest oppas, unlike Jimin or Taehyung who wouldn't miss a chance to ruffle my hair.

Speaking of the devil, Taehyung walked past and ruffled my hair. "Aigoo, such a big baby. Still sitting on your oppa's lap?" He teased, but I knew he was just jealous.

"Wae? I like Hobi oppa more!" I grumbled, arranging my hair back.

The sulky pout he wore on his face stayed for the rest of the morning. 

---

"Kids! Remember to come home early, we're going out for a movie, okay?" Jin nagged, as the van stopped by the side of the road to school.

"Neh Jin eomma." The student line chorused, as we headed out of the van.

"Be good, Sohyun-nie." He gave me a kiss (much to my disgust0 and chuckled as I gave shot him a look.

---

"Kim Sohyun, for the forth day this week, where on earth is your homework!? And spit out that gum right now!" Mr Suho scolded, holding out a tissue. 

I spat it out reluctantly, and got up to throw it away when "Yah! Why is your skirt so short?!" He pushed me back (lightly) onto my seat.

"Just stay covered up or pull your skirt down. I'm not letting you walk around like that. Your brother would kill me." He walked back to his desk to grab something. 

I prayed that it wasn't a detention slip. No, anything but that, we were going out today!

"I can't accept this behaviour anymore. Meet me for detention at the usual room right after class, and make sure you turn up or your brother would have even more to hear from me." He signed the slip, handing it to me before he continued class.

I groaned, looking at Yoojung for help. All she could do was smile sympathetically. Not as if the star student received detention much, only once or twice.

My mood just deflated. In no way was I intending to suffer his nagging for two more hours after school and miss my favourite movie, so I secretly scrunched the detention slip into the tissue. 

What they won't know won't kill them.

-----

"Sohyun-ah, where do you think you're going?" 

Just as I had escaped the classroom, Jimin just had to be standing there. With his friends. And his fangirls trailing behind him.

Jungshin cleared his throat, sighing in disappointment. "What did you do now, Kim?"

"N-nothing!" 

"Well then, explain this text from Suho hyung. 'Sohyun is supposed to be in detention because she's been tardy this entire week.' From what I know, detention is that way." he pointed in the other direction.

"E-erm they relocated classrooms. They're using the... prefect room this time because apparently something happened in the detention room and they needed to clear it..." I lied through my teeth, hoping it wouldn't be obvious. 

"Guys, has the detention room really been relocated?" He turned to face his fans, asking them earnestly.

Many replies were shouted at the same time, so it was a big mess, but they mostly consisted of 'no's and 'I don't think so's. 

Being outnumbered, I quickly ran.

---

I ran.

He ran.

 Everyone ran. 

People thought the school was on fire and eventually started running with us as well, until the entire school was evacuated for no solid reason.

It sounds comical- but not when you know your will definitely be roasted causing that.

I continued running, hoping that Jimin wouldn't notice anything amidst the chaos, as everyone ran in split directions (except the fans who just had to follow Jimin). 

As always, lady luck has a grudge against me, so I had to bump into Jin oppa as he was returning to the dorms from his grocery shopping.

"Yah!" He shouted, the plastic bags full of food strewn all over the floor, but all I could think of was getting away.

The fans were screaming even louder at the sight of another member, causing me to groan in annoyance. 

Not that being popular is bad, but have they heard of privacy? Unless they prove to be good distractions, all they do is contribute to noise pollution. After all, I hear their screams all the time. 

"Kim Sohyun!" Jimin quickly caught up because he's freaking fast. 

Jungshin oppa was closeby, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter