Running away 2/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa's POV

Aish, this girl...jinjja...I don't even know how we can be related! Why on earth would she run away and go to a policeman? Suho and I could have been arrested because of her foolishness!

Controlling my anger, my protective side came out and I asked,"Are you okay? You had quite a pond fall when you jumped down from the bars and continued running." I emphasised the last three words clearly.

I could see her trembling slightly. For a moment I thought that I shouldn't be so harsh on her. The thought disappeared when Suho appeared in the situation.

She drove suho crazy enough to call me, then ran away, and even tried to approach a policeman to back up her 'story'. As her only blood brother, I felt ashamed that I haven't thought her well enough.

"I'm fine, but my ankles are killing me." She replied, snapping me out from my thoughts.

"Your ankles aren't going to be the only ones that are 'killing you' when get back."

-----

The drive home was very solemn. Even suho, who wasn't actually someone who cared about this, noticed it. He opened his mouth to chide Yoojung, but decided to play nice guy and not 'terrorise' her any further.

--------

Yoo jung's POV*

 

"AHHH I'M GOING TO DIE!"I screamed internally as yonghwa oppa grabbed my hand and starting pulling me out of the car. My ankles started to hurt more and more, till I finally collapsed, crying loudly from all the pain. Yonghwa oppa just ignored me and even urged me to get up, thinking I was probably faking again. Suho oppa saw this, and carried me bridal style.

"Gwenchana?" He asked.

 "Not really...my ankle hurts like mad..." I replied truthfully.

"Fortunately I have already messaged your lay oppa to come so he can heal you before...you know...so you won't be in too much pain. Alright?"

"Thanks oppa!"

I could see yonghwa oppa looking at us like he felt that he should be the one caring for me instead.

He offered to help, but I declined politely,not wanting to be punished even more.

Too bad oppa, too late, I thought in my head. He did not even care as I fell, and now he's trying to act all nice? Nah, not happening.

 " Hey, are you listening to Suho? Go on Suho. "Yonghwa oppa chided.

"Well,the downside is that lay wants to punish you after hearing what you've done. He says what you've done was extremely dangerous and as the healer he has some authority, I guess. Good luck, cause I doubt that your other CNBLUE oppas will be very lenient on this issue..."

 Urgh, as if one spanking isn't enough! I looked at yonghwa oppa in disbelief. He's not going to let them spank me too,right?

"As the maknae of our household, you should expected this, right?" Yonghwa smiled.

You can still smile at a time like this?!

 "Oppa!" I whined.

"It wouldn't be fair to Minhyuk, he always gets spanked by all of us excluding you..."

"But what he does is way more serious!"

"Like? Drawing on our faces with permanent markers? Compared to running away? Still want for compare, miss?" He turned and looked me in the eye.

"Okay okay oppa yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter