Running away 8/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Morning angel."

I nearly got a heart attack.

"Oppa, I'm still sleeping! Can you not!?"

"Not what?"

"Be so cheesy! All the grease is killing me!" I shuddered, silently pitying his future wife.

"Well, know that my princess is awake, we've been waiting for you to get up to eat breakfast..."

"Okay, my 'prince'. If you'll be a dear and carry me there. I'm too lazy to walk.." I muttered, half my mind in dream land.

I could tell that he rolled his eyes as he smacked my rear and I jumped up in pain, rubbing it furiously. "Come on, don't be lazy. You know how rare it is that they don't dig in immediately and actually wait."

 He held my hand and led me to a wooden table where the rest of the members were. There was a comfortable pillow on the seat, and I smiled at the thoughtful gesture.

"Thanks guys. The food looks great." Minhyuk oppa cut up the sandwich into small pieces and I let him fed me because my but hurt to much and I didn't dare do anything that'll cause me to get another spanking. He praised me constantly, my face red from embarrassment while Tom and Jerry oppa laughed at my red face.

 I saw a flash that blinded my eyes. 

No wonder Yonghwa was so quiet; he was taking photos!

"Oppa! Stop taking photos!" I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed. Gosh, this entire thing is really bringing out my unlikely immature side.

"Show us some aegyo. Then maybe I'll consider deleting those photos." 

I pouted. Why do they make it so hard? !

Immediately the guys fell to the ground, squealing worst than girls. 

"What's going on?" I asked, puzzled.

"YOU'RE SO CUTE AHHH I'M DIEING!" Jungshin Oppa pinched my cheeks while the others guys composed themselves.

"I didn't even do anything...?" 

I was still puzzled and wanted to ask more questions, but the guys had already started to clear up as if nothing happened. My throbbed and the others didn't feel like hiking, so we decided to go back home. 

----

We stopped by a rest stop, where I ate the most delicious fishcakes ever. It was awesome. Although, it was a bit embarrassing I had to hold Jonghyun oppa's hand throughout (not to mention there were fans) and I held a furry pikachu plush toy under my other arm. Not that I was complaining though, the plush toy was pretty cute and Jin oppa was the one that gave it to me, which made it more special since he hardly gave his collectables away.

We ate in a comfortable silence, chewing and munching away as Yonghwa and Jung shin oppa restocked on our junk food pile at home. 

----

After coming back from the rest stop, I somehow forgot to place the pillow under my bottom, and the car drove over a huge hump. Sadly, my bum collide into the car seat, which made me scream out a profanity, thus earning a spanking.

I pouted, hoping to get out of this, and luckily Jonghyun oppa reduced it to 5 swats.

From his position beside me, he lifted me up gently and laid me across the back seat, administering five hard swats before rel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter