Meeting Yoo Jung

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N hey guys this is another seperate chapter that is not related to the first one so don't get confused! Decided to write a BTS fic since I'm running out of ideas from the chap so I'm still editing that. Sorry for the confusion!

 

 

Sohyun POV**

"Yah, Sohyun, wake up!" A large pair of hands tickled my sides relentlessly until I finally opened my eyes.

"Oppa stop it!" I swatted his hands away and pulled up my covers.

"Hyung she doesn't want to wake up!" The BTS maknae whined, and the rest immediately poured in.

"Hey, you better wake up now or things won't go well." Suga threatened, and I immediately shot up.

"Okay oppa I'm awake!" I ran into the bathroom leaving the rest of the boys chuckling.

---

"Morning Sohyunnie!" Jin oppa kissed my cheek and gave me a big hug. This was our relationship,very close siblings. He was a lot older, so he even became my guardian. He has taken care of me since I was young, when both of our parents died in a car crash.

I leaned into his chest."Oppa I'm tired~" I whined.

"Yah you better eat soon or your food will be cold and you'll be late for school!" Suga smacked my as as a warning.

Suga oppa on the other hand, was much more strict when it came to things like academics. When Jeonkook oppa failed a class test, Suga oppa punished him so badly that he couldn't sit down comfortably for at least a week. Just for for a class test.

Even though  he isn't my real brother, he is just as good as one. He has been my brother's good friend through thick and thin, since I was very young. Sometimes, his mother would even consider us her children since we were last his place so often in the past. Things got better/worst when they both chose the same career path, in the same agency and even ended up in the same group!

Since I was always around my brother and suga oppa, he sometimes even punished me accordingly, like I was one of the members.

Well, that isn't really an honour since most of the members have already did that at least 3 times, considering the amount of trouble I get into (yes, including Jungkook oppa).

 

I gave my brother a quick hug before scurrying to my seat at the table before war broke loose.

"Moment spoiler." I muttered silently.

"Is that even a phrase?" Jungkook oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter