A new friend 1/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun POV

"3." My heart was pounding.

"2." I was glancing at the camera, breathing in and out.

"1." I glanced at my cue cards for the last time.

"Cue!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Music core!" All the nervousness dissolved as I tried to keep calm, constantly looking at Minho oppa for help and Zico oppa for assurance.

Surprisingly, for my first time, I did pretty well, and there was no need for a retake.  

"You're a natural, girl. We didn't even have to give you much training! You have a bright future." The producer approached me, complimenting.

 "Thank you so much!" I smiled enthusiastically.

After the shoot, I quickly went back to the waiting room to find my brothers. "Great job, Sohyun ah!" Each member hugged me tightly and whispered words of encouragement into my ear, of how proud they were. Jin oppa was the last, and he even gave me a small peck on the forehead, and I cringed in embarrassment. 

"Oppa~ there are cameras here..." He kissed my forehead again. 

"Everyone,  this is my blood related sister, Kim Sohyun. She's going to debut as an actress soon, and I hope that all of you will support her career. She is currently an MC for Show Champion, so please show her lots of love!" Jin Oppa was pushed aside by Jung kook oppa, who also had something to say.

"If anyone tries to bully her or take advantage of her, I will personally-" Suga oppa wrapped his hand over his mouth. 

"He means WE, all of us, will hunt you down, and kill you. Watch out." 

"Ya! Oppa! Does it have to be so dramatic? Anyways, thank you and I hope that you will look kindly on me! Annyeong!" I waved goodbye, and switched off the camera. 

"Oppa-"

"Shhhh you did well." He patted my head, and I quickly checked my watch.

"Oh I'm late!" I scurried out but was pulled back by Jin oppa, who gave me five swats to the rear. 

"Wherever we are, still no cursing. Arraso?"

"Neh.." I hurried out.

---

"Sohyun-ssi, I heard that your brothers are in BTS?" Minho oppa cued.

"Neh, Jin oppa is my real brother, the rest just pretend to be  but they're all really nice, and they tone down the craziness for me. I'm very thankful. Please support BTS!"

"For our next song, we will be introducing Bangtan Boys with their comeback song, 'Danger' !"

"2,3! BANGTAN ANNYEONGHASEYO BANGTAN IMNIDA!" They screamed out, and I just laughed. The fans were screaming wildly, and I tried not to glare at them.

Call me a possessive sister, but I don't want any of those screechers near my brothers. 

"Neh, Jin oppa, can you pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter