A Beastly Day

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

"Appa, where are we going?" Minhee asked s they stepped out of the building.

"You girls are going to Hongdae. I on the other hand have some business to take care of so I won't be coming with you girls. Mianhae" CEO Appa said apologetically.

"Wait, so we're going to Hongdae by ourselves?!" Miinah exclaimed.

"Aniyo. Of course someone is going to go with you!" CEO Appa stated as he open the door to the car. Sitting there were 6 very handsome boys. Miinah and Minhee recognized them immediately and started blushing.

"Annyeohaseyo, Beast-imnida!!" the 6 six boys said in unison.

"A-Annyeohaseyo" The girls stuttered and couldn't make eye contact with any of they members.

Miinah then whispered into CEO Appa's ear, "Appa! I thought we were a secret! Why did you tell Beast to bring us to Hongdae?" Miinah complained.

"Well, long story short...ish. Beast's manager and I are close friends and we went out together and I started to talk about you girls and Beast's manager wanted Beast to meet you because I kinda..... Boasted about you guys." CEO Appa whispered the last part.

"Nice Job at keeping a secret," Miinah said as she turned around.

"Well then, I have to go and I am counting on you guys to protect my girls and give them a great time okay?" CEO Appa said.

"Neh~ Hyung." Beast replied.

"Wait, won't people recognize that you guys are Beast?" Minhee asked.

"Not at all." Doojoon said. "Not if we're wearing these." Doojoon said as he and the rest of Beast put on the most ridiculous disguises ever. The girls started laughing hysterically.

"People will think you guys are clowns and ask you to do performance!" Miinah said. All the boys were smiling alot. They were happy they made the girls laugh.

"These aren't our real disguises. Your CEO Appa said that you girls liked a good laugh and bought this separately to lift the spirits." Dongwoon stated. The girls felt touched. Beast wanted them to feel welcomed. They started to blush again.

"Wah~ Yeppeodah~!! Yoseob blurted out, which made the girls giggle.

"Okay, I'm leaving now. Annyeong~!" CEO Appa said as he waved goodbye.

"Annyeong Appa~!!" Both girls said in unison as they waved back at him. Then, the car started moving.

"Wait, who's driving?" Miinah asked.

"One of CEO Appa's drivers." Hyunseung said showing one of his killer smiles.

"Oh, Annyeohaseyo!" They girls said.

"YOU'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!" Yoseob cried out.

Everyone laughed again. The rest of the car ride was full of laughs. The car stopped near the gates of Hongdae. Beast changed into their disguises and they got out of the car. CEO Appa's driver said to call him when they were ready to get picked up. They all nodded and bid him off. Once he was out of sight, Beast started walking with the girls into Hongdae. Junhyung was in the lead and kept walking until he found a store he liked. It was a very expensive dress store. The girls stood there with their mouths hanging wide open. The dresses were beautiful, but so much money.

"Do you not like anything?" Junhyung asked.

"A-Aniyo, it just so expensive." Minhee said.

"Its okay. You can buy whatever you want." Doojoon said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" Minhee asked worriedly.

"Neh~. Buy whatever, we promise its okay." Hyunseung said encouragingly. Minhee looked at Minhee for approval.

"I guess its okay. Anyway, it only for you, I don't wear dresses." Miinah said with a shrug.

"Why? Don't all girls wear dresses?" Gikwang asked.

"I don't." Miinah stated. Junhyung went close to her and looked her right in the eyes and examined her.

"Are you sure you're a girl?" he stated after a while.

"Last time I checked, I was. I don't think I would want to change genders." Miinah said confidently.

Junhyung smirked at her confidence,"What a girl." he thought in his head as he walked away.

"So where would you like to go?" Gikwang asked.

"I don't know.. Somewhere simple. All I need really are a few pairs of jeans and some t-shirts." she said.

"I know the perfect place!" Yoseob exclaimed.

"I'm done!!" Minhee said as she walked towards the group with about 4 dresses in her hands.

Miinah walked over to her and whispered to her, "How much do these cost?!"

"Not too much I promise. These are the cheaper dresses." She said with a smile.

"Okay. Fine." Miinah said. Beast came out of the store shocked, they couldn't believe how much money they had just spent. Miinah scowled at Minhee as they stepped out.

"I thought you said they were the cheaper dresses!!!!" Miinah said.

"They are!! Maybe not the cheapest, but some of the cheaper ones!!!" Minhee exclaimed. Beast turned to look at them and gave them a faint smile.

"See?!?? They look like they're about to throw up!!" Miinah was yelling now.

"It's okay Miinah. Lets go buy something for you now." Doojoon said trying to calm her down. She was touched at their concern for her even after the fact that they already spent so much money.

"Kaja. Yoseob, lead the way." Gikwang said while giving Miinah a reassuring smile.

Junhyung was still in shock,"Note to self, never bring Minhee to an expensive clothing shop EVER AGAIN." Miinah found some clothes that were fitting for her and Minhee found some casual clothes too. These clothes weren't expensive, but everyone grew hungry.

"What would you girls like to eat?" Doojoon asked.

"Anything." Both girls replied. They found a nearby restaurant and ate there. The food was delicious, especially with the company of other people.

"Thanks so much for everything Beast-Shii." Miinah said as they got up from the table.

"I think we are close enough to be called you're Oppas, right guys?" Dogwoon said.

"Neh." They all replied. They girls blushed.

Yoseob went up to the girls and said, "Say it, Yoseob-Oppa."

"Neh, Yoseob Oppa." they said without making any eye contact.

"Awww soooo cute!!" he said.

"Kaja, lets head back to the gates. I called the driver the should be here soon." Doojoon said as he started and everyone followed. The car ride home was very quiet, everyone was full and fell asleep.

"They're nice kids," the Driver thought to himself.


 

HAPPY 11/11/11 day <3 Hope your wishes come true 

Happy Veterans Day also <3 Lets honor all who serve <3

 

Me too dongwoon Me too

 

Finished with the B2st Spam ><