Nothing's Over

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

The day went on way too slowly. It had only been an hour since my family left. It felt like forever though. Infinite Oppas and Minhee continually tried to cheer me up and my efforts to keep calm failed. Anything and everything pissed me off. I was an emotional mess. I knew no of them have seen me like this, but at this point I didn't care. This was the worst day of my life. I faced the fears I wasn't ready to face and they left me i shock. I didn't even know I had that side to me. I rarley ever cursed. That's the most I've cursed in my life. I'm a goodie-two-shoes, but that's not what i felt like. I didn't what to do anything. I just wanted to listen to music and fall asleep. I wanted to forget this day even came about. For a bit I did even fall asleep. The calmness of my dreams were nice. I liked being in my own world, but i had to wake up.

"Miinah." I heard Sunggyu Oppa call from above me. My eyes opened and I didn't try to cover up my annoyance.

"What." I said blankly. It wasn't even a question.

"Get up we're going somewhere together." Sunggyu said putting a ahnd out for me to take. 

"I'd rather not." I said even more annoyed. Sunggyu Oppa tried some kind of what i thought was aegyo. 

"I'm not in the mood. Go away." I said bluntly without hesitation. I could tell he was hurt. I didn't mean to hurt him. He started to leave.

"Oppa, wait." I said to make him stop on his tracks. I sat up straight. 

"I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry. I- I don't know. I want to go with you, but i feel to tired. Physically. And mentally." Flashbacks ran through my head of the day's events. Tears started to form in my eyes. I knew he saw them when he came and hugged me.

"Don't cry Miinah. It hurts me too." Sunggyu Oppa said. I could tell he was concerned. I shut my eyes to keep the tears from falling. I hated the fact that I was hurting him. I just couldn't control myself today. 

"Come one. Get ready. It'll be fun." He said. He smiled and I couldn't see his eyes anymore. I have him a smirk and went to my room to get ready.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked as I came out of my room. Sunggyu looked over at me and had a proud smirk on his face. 

"It's a secret. A place you haven't been to since you've been in Korea. It's a famous place though. We're going to two place too." He said.

"So, Lotte World and the Han River?" I said with a slight smirk. Sunggyu Oppa turned pink and looked shocked.

"H-How'd you know?" He said with an embarred smile.

"Lucky guess." I said with a shrug as I put my shoes on. He smiled and I finished tying my shoe. He put a hat and sunglasses and we headed out.

"How are we getting there? And where is everyone else?" I asked just noticing multiple things.

"We're going to take the bus. Manager Hyung went with everyone else to Beast's house." Sunggyu Oppa said. Beast Oppas. I haven't seen them in a while. i wonder if they've forgotten me.

"Don't worry Miinah. They wouldn't forget you. They couldn't no one ever could. You're such a significant person in everyone's life." Sunggyu said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Except my families." I said digging my hands in my pockets.

"They're just blind. They haven't seen the angel in front of there eyes for 17 years. I think they've had enough time." Sunggyu said with an eye smile. I recognized someone saying that before. Something like that. CEO Appa. He said it when he called my mom. He said the same thing to my mom. I hugged Sunggyu Oppa. I tear fell down my cheek.

"Kamsahmnida Oppa." I said into his shirt. He gave a little chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"No matter what happens know that nothing's over. Know that no matter what, I'll be here for you." Sunggyu Oppa said my hair. He was right. Nothing was over. I still had so many people that loved me and i loved so many people. I couldn't let everyone down just because of my past, because nothing's over.