We're living with WHO-NOW?!!

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

"Oh, appa before I forget... What are we going to do? We don't have anywhere to live." Miinah said confused.

"Ah, Neh. That's true. Well, I don't think my wife would like it very much if I brought two very pretty girls home.." CEO appa said jokingly which made them blush.

"I GOT IT!!! Hold on. Don't go anywhere!!"

"Okay... appa? I guess." the two confused girls said as CEO appa ran out the door.

The could hear him running down the hall like a little kid. It made them giggle. Not too long after he came running back, out of breath, panting, yet he had a huge smile on his face.

"Miinah, Minhee I have decided you will both be living with Infinite." he said smiling like a dork.

It took the girls a minute to understand what CEO appa had just said and when it went through their brain.

"BWOH?!?! WE'RE LIVING WITH WHO-NOW?!?!!"

"Appa~~... They are 7 boys and we are 2 girls!!! What are you thinking??" Minhee replied.

"MANY things can go VERY wrong. Plus, what if the press finds out? They would all be in a scandal." Miinah said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

"No they wouldn't you guys are a secret. You guys have to be like ninjas okay? Doing whatever you have to do silently without letting anyone but Infinite, I and yourselves knowing." CEO appa replied.

At the thought of being ninja's the girls grew awfully happy. They looooooved ninjas. They started squealing like the fan girls they really are and agreed to live with Infinite. "Kaja, Infinite should get to finally meet their dongsangs." CEO appa said with his dorky smile again. The girls just couldn't hold it in an began laughing at him.


 

The updates might be late because we have to study for quarterlys and please spread the word of this fanfic.

Kamsahamnida for readingg <3 <3 Btw Im pretty sure i failed most of my tests Mianhe that its to short

 


 

We would like to thank xPikachuuuu for being our first unknown subscriber <3 <3 We love you Kamsahminda and  I hope you will comment and spread the word <3

This is for you xPikachuuuu

 

OKK Enough of L btw I LOVEE L SMEXY L