A Risk

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

Miinah stepped into the house, hand-in-hand with Minhee. Infinite and B2ST were ahead of them. Miinah looked at the house in front of her. It was very beautiful. The rooms were bright and welcoming. The house was also fully furnished. 

" Oppa? Where exactly are we? " Minhee asked dumbfounded. 

"  We're at a resort that the CEO owns. We convinced him to let us relax here for a few days before you start school. " Manger oppa explained.

Miinah walked to the back door. She opened the door and found the beach in front of her. Gradually everyone joined her. They all enjoyed the view and a comforting breeze. 

" This is paradise"

Miinah said calmly. Minhee started giggling. The boys were confused.

" Wae? Wae? Wae? What's so funny? "

" Niga esimina obchinin PARADISE." they sang. Emphasizing the last word.

The boys finally understood and started laughing. 

" It's so pretty. Gomawo oppas, jeongmal gomawo."  Miinah said thankfully.

" Gwenchana. We need to get closer. Once you go to school we might not see each other as often." Gikwang said sorrowfully.

Everyone grew silent. They knew it was true, but they didn't want to face the facts.

" Miinah? Do you want to go on a walk with me? " Sungjong asked.

" Neh. Does anyone else want to come?" Miinah asked. 

" Aniyo. Both of you can go. We'll unpack araso? Minhee said.

" Neh, but don't unpack mine. I don't like it when people go through my things. " Miinah said shyly as she went towards the shore with Sungjong.

" Do you think he'll do it?" Minhee asked. Everyone looked at her.

" Do you think he'll confess? " Minhee asked AGAIN while going inside. 

The thought didn't come to their minds. Myungsoo was ready to run. He was ready to stop Sungjong from taking his girl, but Minhee stopped him. 

" Don't go. We can't be sure he will confess and if he does, let him. We  don't know how unnie will respond" Minhee said looking into his eyes.

She was right. Maybe Minnah wold reject him because she wasn't ready. Maybe she would accept his love because she was. 

It was a risk they had to take.

 


 

Hey guyss... how you been!! >u< We'll here's an update. Annyeong im hungry..