First & Last

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

It's weird how accepting people can be sometimes. Especially Woohyun and L Oppa. When Hoya Oppa and I walked together into the house, everyone was there. Minhee, Beast Oppas and Infinite Oppas. It was like a planned out party, but it wasn't planned. No one expected Hoya Oppa to confess so suddenly. Of course we had to tell them, I wasn't a very good liar anyway. Woohyun oppa and Myungsoo Oppa said that whatever made them happy, but I wasn't so sure that was true. Well, anyhow, Minhee and Oppas planned for me and Hoya Oppa to have a date today. I guess everyone is really happy for us. 

"This has to go perfectly." Minhee told me for the 40th time today. She was my personal stylist today.

"I know. I know, can you stop saying that?" I said as she started to brush my hair.

"Mianhae. It's just that I'm happy for you. And Hoya Oppa, you guys do really make a good couple." I blushed. I've been getting those words all the time, but everyone really seems to mean it. All you could hear now was the brush moving through my hair, untangling any knots. I fidgeted with my hands. Quiet moments like these made me worry. What if everything goes wrong? What if I embarrass myself? What if-

"Stop worrying. He's been living with you for a while. He's seen all your sides." Minhee broke my thoughts. She was right. I embarrassed myself in front of Hoya Oppa everyday, he knew me better than most people. I felt my phone vibrate. A text from Hoya Oppa.

"Hey Miinah, are you ready?"  I read aloud. "Where are they anyway?" Minhee shrugged. 

"Tell him yeah, just about." I did so as Minhee stopped working on my hair.

"There. Done." Minhee walked in front of me. "You look really nice." I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm wearing normal clothes. I don't know how that makes sense. It looks like I'm going for a normal stroll in the park. How do I look nice?"  Minhee shrugged.

"I don't know, you just make it work." I gave a sarcastic nod and turned around to leave the room.  Minhee followed.

"If anything happens, you run away. You punch him in the stomach and run away." Minhee said taking the lead. 

"What's wrong with you? It's Hoya Oppa, babo." I lightly hit her head. She shrugged, probably realizing her stupidity. We heard the door open. Infinite Oppas walked in.

"Where'd you go?" Minhee asked before I could. Infinite shrugged. Oh that's nice. Thanks for answering.

"Come on, Miinah let's go~" Hoya called. I waved to everyone and took Hoya Oppa's hand. The awkwardness began.

"Where do you want to go Miinah?" Hoya Oppa asked. He was obviously trying to make it less awkward, but I didn't know that. I shrugged.

"Where ever you want to go." Hoya Oppa sighed. That didn't help. i mentally slapped myself.

"Why don't we go get something to eat. There's a nice restaurant nearby." Hoya Oppa grew excited. I saw the childish spark in his eyes and gave a small chuckle. From then on, the talking was perfect.  Everything was perfect. Hoya Oppa made me laugh and I made him laugh. We took a stroll around Seoul, we went to a park and spend the whole day out together. The sun finally started to set.

"Maybe we should start to head home." Hoya Oppa suggested. I nodded in agreement. 

"Can we walk?" I asked before Hoya Oppa could lead us to the bus stop. Hoya Oppa nodded, a bit confused. I don't know exactly why I wanted to walk, y feet hurt and it was getting dark. I just felt the sudden urge to spent as much time as I could with Hoya Oppa. It kept getting darker, and less easy to see, especially for a blind person like me.

"Are you sure we should keep walking in the dark?" Hoya looked back at me and asked. Every single part of me said no, it's a bad idea, but I still said yes. Hoya shrugged and kept walking. It all happened too fast. Maybe if I wasn't so good at losing things, it wouldn't have happened. But, I heard a thump on the ground and I no longer felt a certain pressure on my thigh.

" Wait, I think I dropped my phone." I looked back and saw it on the ground where we just crossed. I let go of Hoya's hand and went to go get it.

"MIINAH! MOVE!" Hoya Oppa yelled. Curse my slow reactions, because the next thing I felt was a sharp pain in my body, everywhere in my body. I couldn't move anything. Hoya Oppa came to me looking like he was going to cry. I heard a door close and someone started yelling, but neither me nor Hoya oppa cared.

"Is it bad?" I croaked. He let out a laugh in disbelief, but nodded tearfully. Pain struck again.  I let a small sound of pain leave my mouth. The person stopped yelling, but was on the phone now. 

"I'm sorry." I said to him. He looked down at me pitifully. I felt my breathing get harder. 

"Why did this happen on our first date? Why'd it have to happen at all?" Hoya Oppa finally said. It hurt me to hear him crying. This was the first time I did and it wasn't fun.

"I guess we just aren't fate. Us getting together, maybe it was just a plain mistake. Maybe neither of us were really ready." I broke. Tears started rolling down my face. why'd I say that? I regret it so much. Hoya felt hurt too.

"The ambulance is on their way. You'll be fine." The man said. He was trying to convince himself more than me. My breaths kept getting shorter and it kept getting harder to get air. My eyes wouldn't stay open but I kept trying to open them. Hoya Oppa kept trying to comfort me, but I didn't really believe him. I felt me heart beat slow down and my body relax. Hoya could see that i wouldn't last much longer, and no one knew where the ambulance was.

"Miinah. I love you. I love you with all my heart." Hoya tried to rush his words making sure I heard him.

"Hoya Oppa. I love you too.  Don't forget that. Ever. Don't let anything hurt you, because it hurts me too. Probably more than how i'm hurting right now. I love you Lee Howon." My breath stopped and the world faded from my eyes. I saw darkness. I no longer saw Hoya Oppa and no longer heard anything. But I could still feel Hoya Oppa's pain, because it stayed in my heart. I felt the pain of leaving someone I really cared about. I left everyone I cared about. If I could still cry I would.  I still can't understand. Was it really fate for me to leave like this? Or was everything I worked for a plain mistake? Was it fate or just a plain mistake?

 

 

 

 

Well, I guess my first story ended. How was it? I think i could've changed it up a bit. If you're wondering why I ended up killing the girl, i quiet frankly don't know why. Well, it happened. But thank you for reading. honestly, when I felt like quitting (alot) my reader;s really kept me going. Thanks, I really appreciate it. 'll try to keep writing if I get inspiration. I'm working on an EXO fanfic. lol. That's why I was a bit side tracked with this last chapter. Once i'm done writing it I'll post it up on AFF (it's for a English project). Anyway. Thank you for supporting me all the way!!! I love you!!!

 

 

tumblr_m3q3n86gsY1qgkzcm.gif

tumblr_m1q0rm6MYc1qgkzcm.gif

tumblr_m1q12cDgpj1qgkzcm.gif

key_blowing_kiss.gif