Just Be Yourself

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

Miinah calmed down. Everyone left so she chould change. She changed very quickly. She felt bad because their vacation was set back and it was her fault. Only if she could've stayed calm. Hoya saw her dissappointment.

"Gwenchana Miinah?" he asked.

"Neh, gwenchana." Miinah said with a fake smile.

"Miinah, you know you can talk to me right? I am your Dancing Machine oppa after all." hoya said smiling warmly. The rest of the group was already ahead of them. Miinah stopped and held onto Hoya's wrist. She lowered her head and didn't make any eye contact.

"You guys are so nice to me and all I do is ask for more. You guys spend so much time, money and give me so much love. I don't know how to repay you guys." Miinah started crying softly. "You do so much for me, but I can't do anything for you."

Hoya was so surprised. He never knew she felt like this. He pulled her into a hug. 

"See. I'm probably giving you trouble right now!" She cried in his chest, getting angry at herself.

"You're not giving me trouble Miinah. You're being more comfortable with me now. That's a good thing. It's not any trouble at all because I want to get to know you better. We'll do anything to make to make you happy, to make you smile." Hoya said stoking her hair.

"But, I don't know how to make you guys happy." she said desperately.

"Just be yourself. You beautiful, bright smile makes us happy." Hoya said. Miinah stopped crying and wrapped her arms around his waist to hug him back. Hoya blushed. He's gotten hugged many times, but no one's hugs made him feel like Miinah's did right now. It made him feel safe, loved and cared for. 

"Kamsahamnida Dancing Machine Oppa." Miinah said smiling brightly at him. Hoya blushed harder and looked away shyly.

"Ah, Gwenchana. I'm yur Oppa after all." Hoya said sheepishly. Just then, Sungjong came running down. 

"Oh! Miinah! Hyung! We were worried!" Sungjong said panting. 

"Mianhae Aegi Oppa. We're coming." Miinah said smiling. Sungjong saw her eyes which were still a bit swollen. Sungjong cam closer to her.

"What happend?!?!!" He said clutching her face. Before she could answer, he turned around and faced Hoya.

"You made her cry didn't you?! Why?! What did you do to her?! What kind of Oppa are you?!" Sungjong scolded.

"Yah! Yah!! YAH!!! Don't talk disrespectfully to me!!" Hoya yelled back.

"Sungjong Oppa calm down. Hoya Oppa was helping me know you guys better."Miinah said smiling warmly at Hoya which made him blush. Sungjong gave Hoya an evil eye.

"Fine," Sungjong gave in. "Come one Miinah. Everyoone is probably worried." 

Miinah nodded. Sungjong took one of her hands and she blushed.She looked at Hoya and held her other hand out. Hoya hesitated, but still took her hand as he blushed lightly. Miinah's heart raced. She ignored it, she had an oppa on either side of her, that's all she cared about right now, her oppas.


Hey guys >n< Today i got  a test back from Living Env.and i got a......78....... I'm scared because I have the strict asian parents and so I might die. I hope Mrs. W doesn't tell them. This may be the last time i am writing....


To cheer myself up heres...

MY YEOBO

 

 

 

 

PLEASE WATCH

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrKPeqDj9WU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IctSW-j7yrk&feature=related

LOVE HIM~