First Day

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

Their vacation ended too quickly, it seemed. There was of course tension between Woohyun and Miinah, but it cleared up quickly. They did love each other after all. It was time for Beast, Infinite, Soojin, Haerin and the girls to part ways and go home. They knew that they probably wouldn't see each other for a long time since the girls were going to start school. Infinite wanted to drop the girls off to school, but they lost time and had to practice early in the morning. Beast couldn't either, they each had schedules that they couldn't miss. Miinah and Mihee quickly got ready. Infinite left hours ago, but each of them left encouraging notes for both girls. Beast texted them as the girls went out the door. They walked to school listening to music together. As they got to the school they began to get nervous. They were in a different school in a different country. Heck, they were on the other side of the world!There were well dressed kids all over, as expected from such an elite school. As they walked in, many heads turned to see them but no one approached them.The walk to the office seemed to take forever. The principal, Jinho, wished them well before they left the office after getting their schedules. Miinah and Minhee looked at each other's schedules to find that they weren't in the same class. They walked to their classrooms. At least they were next to each other. After Minhee went into her classrom, Miinah opened the door to her class with a sigh. However, what she saw on the other side surprised her.The classroom was chaotic! There were papers being thrown everywhere and the children were talking really loudly. Miinah stood there in shock. She couldn't believe that this was her class. She was in an elite school right? No one even noticed her standing there. Behind her two people came. Jinho-sshi and another person who she thought to be the teacher. Miinah bowed 90 degrees. Jinho smiled at her. Jinho walked inside as the teacher followed.  Jinho gestured Miinah to come inside. The class was silent as Jinho-sshi scolded them about their behaviour. This was the first time Miinah saw Jinho- sshi act like an actual principal and Miinah understood why she was given her postiton.

"I would like you children to meet, Kim Miinah." Jinho said to bring Miinah out of her thoughts. The students all stood up and bowed in sync.

"Annyeohaseyo, Kim Miinah-imnida." Miinah said as she bowed also. The students all sat down and the teacher instructed Miinah to sit in the empty seat.

"Annyeong, Kwon Jaehyuk-imnida." The boy next to her said. Miinah smiled sweetly.

"Annyeong Kwon Jaehyuk-sshi~!" Miinah said. Jaehyuk looked at her with dissatisfaction. 

"Miinah, when's your birthday?" Jaehyuk asked. Miinah looked at him confused and with a hint of fear.

"January 26, wae?" Miinah answer reluctantly.

"I was born January 24! You have to call me Oppa~!" Jaehyuk said excited.

"Oh....." Miinah said not knowing what to say otherwise.

"Say it." Jaehyuk said suddenly.

"What?" Miinah asked still confused.

"Say 'Jaehyuk Oppa'." Jaehyuk instructed. Miinah decided to have a little game with him.

"Ani. I don't want to." Miinah said with a pout.

"Wae~?" Jaehyuk said with aegyo.

"Sshireo." Miinah said as she stuck out her tongue.

"Wae! Chebal. One  time." Jaehyuk pleaded.

"He's like Sungjong and Woohyun Oppa." Miianh thought.

"Arraso. Chowayo Jaehyuk Oppa~!" Miinah said with aegyo.

Jaehyuk immediately became bright. 

"Aigoo~ My dongsaeng is so cute!" Jaehyuk said with his killer smile. Miinah suddenly remembered him. He was the boy she saw the first time she came to the school. Noticing this, her heart started beating a little faster and she began to blush a soft shade of pink. The bell for school suddenly rang to bring Miinah out of her thoughts. Determination ran throughout her. It showed too. The teacher continually passed by her and acknowledged her great work ethic. She was determined to learn and do well. She wasn't the same Miinah at all. She was a hard, mean, working machine. Jaehyuk couldn't believe she was the same person. She seemed too smart to even be  in such an elite school. It seemed as though her classmates learn more from Miinah than the teacher. She also grasped ideas quickly and could explain them in great detail and worked well to help the students. The last bell finally rang and it was time for the students to returm home. Miinah and Minhee walked out togeher. As they walked home, they talked about their school day. It seemed as though Minhee had almost the same school day as Miinah. The students were amazed by them. They made many new friends that day. When Miinah and Minhee got home they found the house wasn't empty like it usually was.

"Oppas~!!" Miinah and Minhee said running into there arms. The boys laughed.

"We haven't seen you in a long time." Minhee said like a baby.

"We have to practice hard. Our comeback is soon." Sunggyu said. 

"We have to wake up early and we can only come home late." Woohyun said.

"I know, but we miss you. We live in the same house but we barely see each other." Miinah said with a touch of hurt. That touch hit the boys hard. They missed the girls too. They were like their sisters. They wanted to see the girls, but they couldn't, they had to work on their comeback and they had other personal schedules. It was hard to see each other and even harder since the girls had school now. Why couldn't time just stop and let them be together for a bit.

"Ja, let's go eat." Sunggyu suggested.

"We have homework though~." Minhee said. 

"Well, you better hurry up and change so we can we eat and then do you're homework!" Woohyun said. Everyone laughed.

"Arraso, arraso." Miinah and Minhee said as they went to go change from their uniforms. Finally, they got to have dinner like the family they really were.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heyyy, I just wanted to let you guys know that my writing is going to be really different now. It's all going to be in Miinah's point of view. I have an idea for the end of the story ^>^ Thank you for supporting me and sorry for the late updates >.< it's getting hard for me to write this now.... I'm going through alot of writer's block. Thank you again~! Saranghaeyo~

 

kiss-from-key-shinee-15363231-400-446.gi

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXURKUCmqfOLY3Z26hayE