Car Crash

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

The car ride was really loud. They were all so happy, no one could keep it in. Finally, they were a family.

"So you guys made up?" Miinah asked.

The boys looked at each other and exchanged smiles and replied in unison, "Yup." Miinah and Minhee smiled warmly. The most important people in their lives were friends and they were going on vacation. Nothing could go wrong. At least, that's what they thought. it all happened to fast. They couldn't keep up, especially Miinah. A car hit them right in the front of their car. Miinah started breaking down. She lost her mid. In just a few seconds, she went crazy.

"Miinah!! MIINAH CALM DOWN!!!" the boys and Minhee tried to calm her down as the quickly got her out of the car. 

"I'm going to die!! I'm going to die!!!" She said closing her eyes. Myungsoo pulled her into a hug, and her hair.

"No you won't  I promise. If you do, I will too. I don't know what to do without you Miinah, you mean so much to me." he said into her ear. 

This made her cry even louder, "Don't die. Please don't die Oppa!!!" She said under her tears. Then, she suddenly got quiet. her eyes closed and her body relaxed. Myungsoo turned to see her face, as everyone watched.

"Miinah? MIINAH WAKE UP!!!" Myungsoo screamed shaking her face. "Call and ambulance. NOW!!" Myungsoo said sternly. Woohyun took out his phone and quickly called the ambulance. Minhee cried quietly in Yoseob's chest. A tear rolled down everyone's cheek. They were scared, no terrified. 

"Shhh calm down Minhee. Miinah will be alright." he said trying to comfort her. He knew he could ask her why Miinah acted like that, but he knew now was not the time.  The driver from the other car came out, he talked to Manager oppa. Manager Oppa was furious and didn't want an explanations for his stupidity. It made one of his daughter-like figures faint and now the other one is crying her head off. Then the police cam. 

"Where's the ambulance??!!!!" Myungsoo yelled, still clutching Miinah in his arms. They asked everyone questions, or at least tried. Myungsoo wouldn't answer any questions, he wanted the ambulance and when he got what he wanted, he got up and walked toward them with Miinah in his arms.

"Whose going with her?" he said much more calmly.

"I am. You need to calm down a little more. I'm going to take Dongwoo with me. Everybody, just don't piss him off right now." Sunggyu said looking right at the police. He gave Minhee an assuring hug and nodded at Dongwoo and they both left. They asked the paramedics what they thought had happened. 

"Probably shock. But can you explain what happened outside?" one of the paramedics asked. Sunggyu explained while Dongwoo held Miinah's hand.

The paramedics nodded and asked, " Was she ever in a car accident before?"

Sunngyu replied, "Molla. We all kind of just met recently. I guess by fate?"

They nodded and asked, "Is she your lover?" Sunggyu looked at Dongwoo who was on the verge of tears, "Not only mine, but a whole bunch of people's, she just doesn't know it yet."

He asked in reply, "You guys are part of a group, Infinite right?"

Sunggyu wasn't expecting that, " Neh, but please don't tell anyone about this." Sunggyu explained their situation. The man nodded and smile. Back at the scene, things weren't smooth at all. Of course the police found out that it was the other man's fault, but everyone was tense. A tow trick came and took away both cars. Myungsoo was on the ground angry, at himself mostly. Minhee calmed down and fell asleep in Yoseobs arms. The man who caused the accident called his family and someone came to pick him up. He left without saying anything. Everyone else sat in silence, still trying to figure out what actually happened. Manager Oppa called the CEO and told him what happened. "He's angry not at any of you, but because one of his daughter fainted." 

"Aren't we all angry cause Miinah fainted? We all feel like, we could've protected her, but in reality, we couldn't." Hoya said. Everyone nodded their heads.

"Well, he's sending another car out so we can go to the hospital." Manager Oppa said as his phone rang.

"Yebosayo? Hyung?" Sunggyu said.

"Neh." he replied.

"We just reached the hospital, I asked for a private room, so we can all visit he without worrying about the press or anything."

"Neh. But how?"

"I made friends with the people at the hospital. How is everything over there?" Sunggyu asked. Manager Oppa explained once again what happened.

"Make sure you don't EVER leave Miinah's sight, okay?" Manager Oppa said lastly.

"Neh. it's not like i would want to anyway." Sunggyu said smiling.

"Good. We'll see you at the hospital. What's the name?" Manager Oppa asked. Sunggyu told him the name of the hospital and they hung up. Not too long after, a car came to pick them up. Myungsoo was the first in the car. Manager Oppa took the wheel. The first thing they had to do was drop off the driver. Everyone piled into the car. Yoseob carried Minhee into the car and place her next to him. 

"Everything will be alright, I promise." he thought before he fell asleep. Soon everyone in the car fell asleep.

"Rough day?" the driver asked.

"Rough wouldn't even start to explain how any of us feel." Manager Oppa said. The driver nodded. Not too long after, Manager Opaa bid him farewell as the driver got out of the car and went home. 

"Miinah please be okay." he thought as he took off toward the hospital. Minhee woke up as the reached the hospital. As soon as Manager Oppa finished parking, she woke everyone up.

"Come On!!! We're going to see Miinah Unnie!!"

She said as she jumped out of the car. As soon as they were all awake, they all rushed into the hospital and asked for Miinah's room. Once the person at the front desk verified that it was okay for them to go ahead, they ran into the elevator. They waited very impatiently in the elevator. Then they ran out of the elevator into Miinah's room. They found Miinah sleeping and holding her hand was Dongwoo. He was also sleeping. Sunggyu was playing on his phone, dozing off.

"Sunggyu?"

Manager OPPAS asked, while walking towards him.

"Oh. Neh."

Sunggyu said looking up.

"How is she? How is Miinah?" Sungyeol asked stepping up. Sunggyu looked down at the floor. He sighed and said,

"The doctor told me that at most, she would be asleep for a week. If she is asleep for more than that, she would be in a coma and they would have to take extreme measures. If she stayed asleep for more than a month, that would mean, she's brain dead. And he also said that, when she hopefully wakes up she might lose her memory. He mentioned that she might have Post-Traumatic Stress. As a result, she might be afraid of cars or riding in them. Other fears may be there, but he said those are the most likely. That's all he told me."

Infinite and Beast just stood there in shock.

"Memory Loss? So, she going to forget about us? And even worse. Brain dead. So, her brain would give up, yet her heart would still pump? And for how long? Miinah, please wake up and be okay." they thought.

They felt like crying.

Minhee walked up to Miinah and started crying. "Miinah Unnie. Please. Please don't forget about us. Chebal. We love you." she sobbed and couldn't stop.

Just then a nurse came in.

"I'm sorry we can't have these many people in the room please only two at a time." She said.

"Oh, Mianhae." Manager Oppa said as he pushed everyone out.

"Oppa, I want to stay with Unnie. I'm never going to leave her side." Minhee said.

The boys couldn't argue with her. Minhee went inside and sat next to Miinah.

"Then, I guess we go one at a time." Manager Oppa said.

"Hyung I want to stay in the hospital. Home is too far away anyway." Sungjong said.

Everyone agreed.

"I don't really mid sleeping on chair, if I have to. And whoever stays with Miinah and Minhee overnight, would probably get a ledge to sleep on or something right?" Doojoon said.

Everyone nodded. "Or we can always just sleep in the car." Gikwang pointed out. "Arraso. You guys seemed to have worked everything out. So I guess we'll stay until Miinah wakes up. 

"Who is going to stay with Miinah for now?" Manager Oppa asked.

"I want to."

Myungsoo immediately answered.

"Arraso. While you keep Miinah and Minhee company, we will work out a schedule." Sunggyu said.

"Neh." Myungsoo said as he went into the room.

He closed the door behind him. Minhee's eyes were wet, red and swollen.

"Oppa, Miinah Unnie's going to be okay right?" Minhee asked without making eye contact.

"I hope so. She's strong she should." Myungsoo said taking a seat near Miinah.

"Oppa." Minhee said

"Don't cry Minhee. She'll be fine. The first thing Miinah wants to see when she wakes up isn't her dongsaeng crying."

Myungsoo said hugging Minhee. They heard a knock on the door. It was Sunggyu. When he saw Minhee he knew she was extremely upset and scared.

"Minhee, you know she's strong. She'll make it through." Sunggyu said waking towards her.

"The doctor asked me if Miinah was ever in a car accident before. Do you know?" Minhee thought for a while.

"Molla. She's always so happy and cheerful. No one ever know what's really on her mind or how she really feels." Minhee said.

"It's fine. Minhee will tell us when she wakes up. Promise." Sunggyu said.

"I should go back." Sunggyu said as he gave Minhee and encouraging pat on the back and left.


 

Wahhh Im crying.... ㅠ_ㅠ  Such a sadd partt. Me and Miinah Umma will probably be updating alot more now since she came up with a knew technique of writing. She's going to write her thought and story in school and will update/ type them when she gets hope . >u< 

 


 

No Macro and Gifs today either.... Mianhe Mianhe.... Sorry Sorry.... Im SOOO busy. >n< I should be doing homework now