Misery Business

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

As everyone left MiiNah requested to talk to CEO appa.

" Appa, do you physically have to , meet with my parents?," her face and voice were full of worry.

" Not if you don't want me to. I'm okay as long as they know what you are doing.," he said in his gentle voice.

" Then, can you talk to them over the phone? Right now? So we can get this over with?," she asked fearfully.

" Neh. If that is what you want.," he said with a very understanding tone of voice.

Miinah started to type in the number and her hand started shaking. She wasn't physically or mentally ready to face her parents, even if it was just on the phone.

" Hello?" Miinah started out.

You could her someone yelling on the other end of the line. Miinah looked like she was about to start crying. The CEO pulled her into a hug and took the phone away from her. He put it on loudspeaker as they both sat down on a nearby bench.

" Excuse me." He started once he thought the lady calmed down.

" What? Who are you? Where are you? " She said, her voice sounding like trash.

" I am the CEO of a company called Woolim Entertainment. We are now in South Korea. I am here with your daughter. She is very talented and i would like to sign a contract with her. She already discussed with me that you would say no, so i am not asking for your permission i am just telling you that i am going to now be your daughter's guardian. Do you have anything to say?" he said everything very calmly and he was very collective.

Miinah's mom started laughing, cracking up, "What? My Kim Miinah? She has talents? All she did all day is sit on her laptop listen to stupid Korean music and you're telling me she has talent. Wow" she said while laughing hysterically.

Miinah buried her head into CEO appa's chest and tears started flowing out non-stop.

It hurt CEO appa to see someone who is very gifted and joyful most of the time cry, especially because of her own mother. He was outraged now.

" Excuse me! But you are lucky we even contacted you like this! Miinah didn't want to even dial your number!! Do not judge a person!! Especially if you don't know them! The worst part an angel has been in front of your eyes for the past 17 years and you haven't noticed!! I am her father now. You're not her family anymore!! Good bye!!," he said very furiously.

He saw Miinah buried in his chest like a baby. He her hair to calm her down. His gentle touch startled her. No one ever touched her so gently before.

" K-Kamsahamnida Appa. Jinja.," Miinah said her face red and her eyes swollen.

" Neh~. Its okay. It was all true, you are an angel and you are gifted." he said trying to cheer her up. She giggled slightly.

" There's the girl i know. Do you want to tell me anything about what happened before?" he said like he needed it.

" Aniyo. Not yet. But soon okay appa?" Miinah replied with a faint smile.

" Okay. Now to call Minhee's parents." he said

" Neh~ . Minhee's parents are very sweet and kind like her. She didn't run away technically. She told her parents and left, like she was leaving on vacation, so they know what's going on."

" Neh. Would you go get her for me?" he asked.

" Neh~. I'll send her over." Miinah said as she got up, bowed and left.

 

—————————————— 15 minutes later —————————————

 

" Okay~. We are all set. Now both of you are officially Woolim trainees as soon as you sign a few documents okay?" CEO appa said cheerfully.

" Neh~ Kamsa~~!" both girls said loud and clear.

They're dreams came true, but not all there problems were solved. Nor did they think they're dream would be more than they~ even dreamt of!

 


WOAAHH DAEBAK XD I made it longer than i expected ><

Annyeong double updateee XD I better go now me and MinNah need to study >< were badd

 


This is me and miinah before the day of a test and we didnt study

Key is sucha cutie but my bias is forever MINHO.

I love key. He is my bias in SHINEe.