Meeting CEO appa

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

 

" Annyeoghaseyo. Kim Miinah-imida!!" she introduced her self to the lady at the front desk.

" Neh~. Nan Kim Minhee-ah. Annyeoghaseo!" Minhee introduction followed.

" Annyeong. But it seem like you girls are early. Your audition isn't for another 30 minutes."

" Neh, hajiman we wanted to practice a little bit before we actually auditioned." Miinah explained.

The lady at the front desk seem surprised at enthusiasm. "Wow. You girls are really determined. Not many people ask for practice. They just go and try to nail it."

Both Miinah and Minhee were proud that they made a good impression. "Come this way. No one is in this practice room."

" Kamsahaminda Unni!!" Miinah and Minhee both said in unison.

The lady let out a little chuckle and left them to practice saying, " Neh. I'll call you when it's time for you to come okay?"

" Neh~. Jeongmal Kamsahamnida Unni." Miinah said as the lady left and shut the door.

 

——————————————30 minutes later—————————————

 

The door creeped open as the lady Miinah and Minhee met opened the door. She watched the last few seconds of their performance. She was shocked by their charisma. She automatically started clapping. "Wow. You girls are amazing." 

" U-Unni. How long have you been there for? Was it bad? Good?" Miinah jumped a little from the sudden sounds she heard from the lady.

" Aniyo! It was amazing! I could feel how intense you girls were! And i was only here for the last about 15 seconds!"

She started praiseing the girls, which made them blush.

" Kamsahamnida" Minhee said.

" Anyway, come on. I HAVE to show the CEO how amazing you guys are. Pali." The lady stated with pride in her words.

" Neh~." the girls replied.

" And you can call me ChaeRin unnie okay?"

" Neh~. ChaeRin Unnie."

In a matter of seconds, Miinah and Minhee were in front of the CEO of Woolim Entertainment. The audition room was much bigger than the room they practiced in. They were terrified and couldn't make eye contact with him. Chaerin unni was whispering things to the CEO.

Miinah could make out only one phrase that she said,

" I think Infinite has met their match." then, as if he knew what she was thinking the CEO said,

" Jinja? If Infinite found their match why not call them in? I don't think they have anything scheduled right now."

" BWOH?!" Both Miinah and Minhee were startled and blushed at the thought.

" Aniyo, i'm just kidding." He chuckled to himself.

" Oh, ahjusshi~ don't do that to us! We are already terrified!!"

" Neh~ Mianhae. Now what about you start?" He said with a comforting smile.

" Neh~." Both girls said in unison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vwjCy0ty3w

As soon as the music started, the girls changed completely. They were no longer playful, they were super serious and charismatic.  You couldn't take your eyes off of them. They were perfectly synchronized. Minhee started the song off.

" Jika ba watchana ne sarnghil gim i byo nil" her voice was strong.

Miinah followed immediatley after. " Nil soncha il panil nan hae nan ahhn." her voice was very stern and powerful.

They kept alternating parts like so.

When the rap came, Miinah did both Dongwoo and Hoya's rap. When the dance break came, Minhee did Hoya's break dance. They were amazing. It was like they weren't even girls any more. They became one with the song. It seemed as if infinite was really there. The song ended with Miinah's serious rap and panting. They kept their stance until the music ended completely and the whole room clapped it was very loud and their were only 4 other people there besides Miinah and Minhee.

" Wow. You girls are really something...  DAEBAK!" The CEO said.

" Oh Kamasahmnida Jinja." both girls replied.

The CEO chuckled to himself, "I honestly think we don't need any further disscussion. I would like to sign you girls up right now as trainees. How old are you girls?"

" I'm 17" said Miinah

" I'm 16" Minhee said with alot of aegyo.

" Well, i'm going to have to get a parents consent on this then-"

" Um... Ahjusshi, there's a problem with that. We ran away from home so we could try out for this."Miinah said feeling guilty.

" Jinja? Well, it shows how determined you are, I'll just sign it as your guardian neh? But I will have to meet with them privately. So you now just have to call me appa from this point on."

" Kamsahamnida Ajus-" 

" No, no. Appa. We are all a family here in Woolim."

" Neh, Appa." The girls said silently while blushing


Jeongmal Mianhe if its bad ><  Please comment <3 Saranghae 

Annyeong ^o^ I hope you like it so far ><  Mianhe if its baddd >< Probably some errors but please subscribe <3

 


I do not own ><

SME FTW <3