Paradise

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

"So, Miinah and Minhee, you're gonna dance for us today right?" Big Oppa asked.

"BWOH?!" Both girls were not expecting him to say that.

"Yeah. You guys haven't danced for us yet. CEO Hyung said you were good." Otaku Oppa added.

Both girls flushed a bright red,

"A-Aniyo," Minhee stuttered, "You guys are on another scale. We can't be compared to you." 

"We'll be the judges of that," Hoya said, "I am Dancing Oppa after all." everyone started laughing at his pride.

"Well then, Kaja. Let's go to the dance studio and see how good our competition really is, Neh?" Sunggyu Oppa said.

"Can we not?" Miinah asked with a pout.

"Nope, you have to." Choding Oppa said with a smirk.

"Well then!" Minhee said with a sigh.

She and Miinah got up very lazily and walked very slowly to their room.

"Balli!! You have to change!! CEO Hyung is going to pick you up from the dance studio." Sunggyu nagged.

"If you guys hurry, maybe we can show you a mini performance~." Aegyo Oppa said.

Miinah and Minhee looked at each other and ran into their rooms. Infinite could hear them squealing like fan-girls.

"Wow. Typical fan-girls." Dino Oppa commented.

Miinah and Minhee came out very quickly. Infinite didn't even get up from the breakfast table.

"OPPAS! You told us to get ready quickly but you guys haven't even gotten up from the table yet!!" Miinah said scolding them.

"We're up. Come down let's go." Big Oppa said as he and the rest of Infinite got up and went out the door.

They walked to Infinite's private dance room, not too far from the house. They got there In a matter of 5 minutes. As soon as they walked through the doors, Miinah and Minhee's faces turned tomato red.

"Do we really have to do this." Miinah asked.

"Yes, you promised you would. You're not going to break that promise are you?" Big Oppa said.

"You said that to me Unnie." Minhee said. "I wish I never did now." Miinah replied.

"Wait. I never promised that!"

"Too bad you're doing it anyway!" Otaku Oppa exclaimed.

"Aish! Jinja! I'm going to go crazy because of you guys!!" Miinah yelled back.

Miinah and Minhee walked to the middle of the room and their faces were all red.

" What song are you guys going to do?" Sunjong asked.

"You'll figure it out." Minhee said as Miinah took her IPod out and scrolled down to the karaoke version of Infinite's Paradise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoyzXXHDw3I

( I love love love Dongwoos sweater <3 I love the wings.. I wished I owned one.... and Hoyas OMG cap This is like heaven)

As the music started, the girls changed completely. They weren't the same Miinah and Minhee anymore. They once again became one with the song. Their actions were strong and perfectly synchronized. When the time came, Minhee started off the song,

"Bbiggeut bbiggeut gojang nan nae maeum ira idaero bonaelsun eobseo, eojjeo jago, oh oh~."

As she moved to the side, Miinah came to the middle and started singing Sunggyu's part,

"Heundeul heundeul witaero wo boyeo do nan neoreul jabadul su bakke eobseo, eojjeo jago, oh oh~."

Infinite was surprised at how amazing they were. When the time for the rap came Miinah seemed to be looking straight at Dongwoo with her eyes that seemed to shoot right through him. What they didn't know was that neither of the girls felt like they were at the dance studio with Infinite there. They felt as though they were at Minhee's house practicing the song with Minhee's mom there bobbing her head to the music, being mesmerized by their singing and dancing. That's where they were mentally. Physically, they were in their version of paradise. As the song ended, so did their daydream. They came back to reality and started blushing all over again. Infinite was just sitting there with their mouths wide open in shock.

"Was it bad?" Minhee asked.

"A-Aniyo. It was..... DAEBAK!!" Sunggyu said.

"See I told you girls the same thing." a mysterious voice said.

" APPA!" the girls said enthusiastically as they ran over to give their Appa a big hug.

"CEO Hyung! You are right they really are competition!! We have to step up our game before they debut." Sungyeol Oppa said.

"Aniyo, we aren't that good." Miinah said.

"LIES!!" All fo Infinite snapped back. This made Miinah and Minhee blush lightly.

"Well, let's go girls. Let them practice. They have to go to Music Bank today." CEO Appa stated.

"Neh~. Anneong Oppas. See you later!!!" Minhee and Miinah said as they walked through the door and went with CEO Appa.

They left Infinite there speechless.

 


INFINTE DAEBAK

 

 

BONUS

Woohyun action <3