Fireworks

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

The next morning, Soojin and Haerin were the first to wake up. They shared a room with Miinah and Minhee. They woke up and did their morning routine. Miinah and Minhee woke up not too long over. 

"GOOD MORNING!!" Soojin said. Miinah and Minhee waved unenthusisatically.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry sleepy heads~!!" Haerin said as she pulled them up from the bed.

"Unnie don't you think it's too early in the morning to be energetic?" Minhee groaned. 

"Nope! It's never too early in the morning to be energetic!!"Haerin said grinning widely. Miinah and Minhee slowly did their morning routine. When they walked back into the room,they saw Haerin and Soojin with mischevious smiles across their faces.

"Guess what we're going to do today~." Soojin said. 

"B-Bwoh?"Miinhee stuttered.

"We get to dress you up~! Hawein said as she pulled out a pair of shorts and a tank top.

"And~" Soojin added. "We're all going swimming today."

"Jinja~! I love swimming~!" Miinah and Minhee said in unison. Soojin pulled out some bathing suits.

"You guys get to pick from these." Soojin said.

Miinah and Minhee blushed seeing the choices in front of them.

"I don't think I want to show that much skin." Miinah said and Minhee agreed. Haerin pouted.

"Arraso~ you can wear a t-shirt over it." Soojin said. Haerin held out white t-shirts. 

"But unnie, when that gets wet it will be see-through~." Minhee complained.

"Please~ just this one time." Haerin said with aegyo. They gave in and picked a swimsuit along with a t-shirt to wear. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in~" They all said in unison. Junhyun walked in.

"Are you ladies coming down for breakfast?" He asked. They all nodded. He eyed the girls swimsuits and blushed.

"Are you sure you want to show that much skin?" Junhyun asked blushing nervously.

"Yes! Yes, they are. Don't you think they will look pretty in their swimsuits?" Soojin said quickly before Miinah or Minhee could say anything. The question made Junhyun blush even more.

"N-neh." he stuttered, the girls blushed and he quickly walked out of the room. Miinah and Minhee gave Haerin and Soojin the evil eye before they left to go to the breakfast table. Haerin and Soojin followed not too long after. Once everyone arrived, they all started eating.

"Oppas~ are we going swimming today?" Minhee asked.

"Neh, we were planning to." Hyungseong said.

"When are we going?" Haerin asked.

"How about after everyone gets ready?" Sunggyu suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement and went to go get ready. The boys were ready first and went out to set their umbrellas. They waited for a while on the shore in their sunglasses, just relaxing. They heard the girls coming and turned around. When they saw them, their jaws dropped. The boys kept staring as the girls walked towards them.

"It's a good thing we're the only ones on the beach." Doojoon said. The boys nodded in relief. Haerin and Soojin suddenely took Miinah and Minhee's hands and dargged them into the water.

"WAHHH!! It's cold!!" The girls yelled. Their white t- shirts became see- through and the boys started blushing again. The girls started playing in the water as the boys just watched.

"Oppas~ Balli wah~" Minhee called. Relutantly, the boys stepped into the water. They kept their distance from the girls. The girls noticed and went to them. They slpashed water onto the boys and they joined in the fun. In all this fun, Miinah, being the clutz she is, tripped and almost fell head first into the water. Before she did, Hoya grabbed her waist and helped her up.

"Babo, be more careful." Hoya said as he blushed.

"Neh, gomawo Oppa." Miinah said also blushing and not making any eye contact. Suddenly, water hit their heads. Yoseob and Minhee tried to run away with buckets in their hand.

"Where did you get buckets from?!" Hoya yelled. Miinah laughed in disbelief.

"Come on Hoya Oppa! We have to get them back!" Miinah said. Hoya nodded and ran after Yoseob and Miinah ran after Minhee. When they caught up, they stole the buckets and started pouring water all over them.

"Haha! PAYBACK!" Hoya said as he high-fived Miinah. Miinah and Hoya gave the buckets back to Yoseob and Minhee. They told them to find other victims. Minhee and Yoseob nodded and left to do just that. Miinah laughed at their childness along with Hoya. Hoya and Miinah started to head back to shore when Miinah was swept off her feet.

"You can't leave yet~. We still have more games to play~!" Sunngyu said. Miinah laughed.

"Hoya Oppa~ save me~!!" Miinah yelled. Hoya started to take big steps toward Sunggyu and Miinah. Sunggyu also started to go faster, but he tripped. He dropped Miinah but caught her almost immediately. They both came up laughing. The fun went on for hours. They all came out of the water hungry.

"It's too late to eat lunch-" Miinah started

"But it's too early to eat dinner." Sungjong finished.

"So are we eating linner or dunch?" Minhee asked.

"Dunch." They all said and laughed. They all showered and went to a nearby resturant. Soon, day became night and they all headed home. Woohyun had been on the phone for a while now. Suddenly, he pulled Miinah outside. Everyone sat there confused, not sure what to do. 

"Close your eyes." Woohyun said.

"Bwoh? Wae?" Miinah asked confused.

"Just do it~ please." Woohyun begged with aegyo. Miinah reluctently did so. Miinah heard Woohyun whisper,

"Arraso. Now." Then she suddenly heard booming come from the sky.

"Open your eyes." Woohyun said. Miinah did and looked up at the sky. Fireworks continually lit up the sky. Everyone from inside the house quickly scrambled outside.

"Wah~ Yeppoda~." Miinah said in admiration.

"So this is what you were planning?" Yoseob asked. Woohyun turned around surprised.

"Oh. Neh." He said with a smile.

"Neomu yeppoda~" Miinah said. The sky continued to light up with pretty colors for a while more. When it ended, the sky went pitch black. The moon shone brightly in everyone's view. Myungsoo and Miinah glanced at each other and smiled. Hope filled in Myungsoo's heart. Her smile made everything better for him. Everyone slowly headed back into the house. Woohyun caught Miinah by her wrists before she could.

"Stay out with me for a little longer." Woohyun said smiling. Miinah nodded and smiled back. They went to the shore.

"I had a lot of fun with you guys today." Miinah said. Woohyun chuckled.

"We had alot of fun with you today, too Miinah." Woohyun said smiling. They sat down on the shore and gazed up at the sky.

"Gomawo Aegyo Oppa." Miinah said.

"Waeyo?" Woohyun asked.

"For the fireworks. They were really pretty." Miinah said gratefully. Woohyun beamed.

"I'm happy you liked them." Woohyun said shifting his gaze to Miinah.

"Now. Now is the right time. I'll never get another chance." Woohun thought. Woohyun started singing in his sweet voice.

"Nekohacha~ Nega neol sarnaghae oh~. Nega neol kochonghae oh~." He turned a fast song into a slow ballad. Miinah softened at his beautiful voice. She closed her eyes and focused on his voice, only his voice. Suddenly, he stopped singing.

"Miinah, will you be mine?" Woohyun said looking into her eyes. Miinah's eyes quickly opened and she turned her head in surprise. She processed what he just said to her and a tear fell down her cheek. Many more followed as she started to full out cry.  Woohyun saw Miinah crying but didn't know what to do. Moreove, he was to scared to do something.

"Oppa, mianhae." Miinah cried.

"I can't. I- I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. I feel really bad. You sang to me and I can't be your's. You'll be my Aegyo Oppa forever, but I don't know if we can be anything more." Miinah said crying. Woohyun listened intently as tears started to form, but he quickly wiped them. Woohyun gave Miinah a hug and for a while, they sat there.  They soon let go of each other and Woohyun looked at Miinah.

"Maybe it just wasn't fate." Woohyun said. Miinah looked away. Woohyun got up and put his hand out for her to take. 

"Kaja. Let's go inside."  Woohyun said. 

"Aniyo. Maybe we shouldn't just yet. Aegi Oppa would get made if he sees our eyes looking like this." Miinah said looking up. Woohyun chuckled knowing it was true and sat back down. Miinah and Woohyun just sat there for a bit not knowing what to say. Soon, a conversation started and they started laughing with each other, like nothing happened. They went inside after a while, once they thought their eyes looked normal again.

"What took you guys so long? I was worried~!" Sungjong said as soon as they walked through the door.

"We all were." Sunggyu said stepping in.

"Aegyo Oppa and I were just talking." Miinah said hesitantly. Hoya looked at Miinah. he knew something was wrong, but he ignored the feeling thinking it was nothing. Miinah headed to her room with the half asleep Minhee. Soon after everyone else went to sleep too.

"Maybe, it just wasn't fate." Woohyun thought as he drifted of to sleep.

 

 

 

Annyeong~ Mianhae for the late update! I know. No one would deny any of Infinite lol, especially if they sang to you >.< but please still support! I have a plan and I want to do accordingly. Kamsahamnida~!