Nicknames

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

The boys woke up the smell of bacon cooked to perfection.

"Woohyun-ah, since when can you cook so well?" Sunggyu asked to .

"HYUNG!" Woohyun said as he shot out of hid bed.

"Whoops. Mianhae Woohyun-ah." Sunggyu said as he hurried out of bed.

"Wake Hoya and Sungjong okay? I'll wake up the others."

"Fine! Jinja! Telling me I can't cook then making me to work?" Woohyun said under his breath.

Sunggyu walked into Dongwoo, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol's room to find them all ready pretty much out of bed.

"Hyung? Since when can Woohyun Hyung make food that smell appetizing?" Sungyeol asked very seriously.

"That's what I'm saying!"Sunggyu exclaimed.

"Well, hurry up and use the bathroom and what not. We have a very busy day today."

"Neh, Hyung." all the boys replied obediently.

No one even went into the kitchen to see who was making breakfast. In a matter of minutes, all of Infinite went into the kitchen to find an extremely well prepared breakfast on the table. The foods included bacon, eggs, French toast, some Indian Omelettes and a beautiful arrangement of fruits. Everyone was there except one person, Miinah.

"Minhee? Did you make all of this?" Sunggyu asked surprisingly.

"Aniyo.. I thought one of you did!" Minhee replied.

"Wait, where's Miinah?"Sungjong asked.

"I'm right here." Miinah answered as she walked into the kitchen.

"So did you make all of this?" Dongwoo asked.

Miinah flushed red, "A-Aniyo." she studdered hard.

"Liar Unnie!! Of course you made this!! You always made food at my house!!" Minhee exclaimed.

This made Miinah blush even more.

"You didn't have to, Miinah. I could've made something much simpler." Woohyun said.

"I know, but still, I felt like had to because you guys are like letting us live here and stuff so yeah." Miinah replied with a soft smile.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww she's so cute!" Sungjong said as he took a seat.

After him everyone else followed and soon started to dig in. They all complimented Miinah on how well of a job she did on all the food. It made her blush really hard.

"Sooo," Miinah started off, "I made nickname for all you guys because I just wanted too. Okay?"

" Neh. Tell us please~." Sungjong whined.

" Okay, Sunggyu Oppa is Big Oppa since he's the oldest and the leader." Miinah stated.

Sunggyu nodded as if approving of this name.

"Sungjong Oppa is Aegi Oppa since he's the youngest and looks like a baby." Sungjong showed everyone a baby face to prove her statement to be true.

"Woohyun Oppa is Aegyo Oppa since he does 'ageyo that deserves a punch'." she said as he showed her his "aegyo".

"Sungyeol Oppa ," she continued "is Choding Oppa since he acts like a child." Sungyeol immediately started arguing, asking how he acts like a child.

Everyone yelled at him saying, "Because you argue about silly things like THAT!" Which shut him up and got him to continue listening to Miinah.

"Hoya Oppa is Dancing Oppa because he is INFINITE'S Dancing Machine." Hoya's ears started to turn red at hearing his nickname.

"Myungsoo Oppa I had trouble with.." Miinah said sadly.

"Waeyo?" Myungsoo asked.

"Because you're too normal! Why are you so normal? Can't you be a little weird like the rest of us??"

"Bwoh?? I'm normal??" Myungsoo asked.

"Neh, so the best thing I could come up with was Otaku Oppa since you got the name L from the Manga Deathnote." Miinah said with a pout.

Myungsoo smiled.

"And last but not least my favorite nickname for Dongwoo Oppa." Miinah said enthusiastically.

"What is it? What is it?" Dongwoo asked in anticipation.

"DINO OPPA!! RAWRR!" Miinah said with a cute little "rawr" at the end.

Everyone cracked up laughing as Miinah just sat there with her dorky smile.

"Daebak. Your really good at coming up with nicknames," Hoya said taking pride at his own nickname. Everyone started laughing all over again. They all loved there new nicknames and hoped to cherish it forever.

 

 


 

SMTOWN POWER <3

 

 

I know theres more people in SMTOWN but im very tired I had my PTC Awhile ago and im beat >< I'll add more gifs and macros in the other chapters too <3 Hope you like the gifs and macros <3