Heart Broken

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

Woohyun woke up to the smell of yummy food.

"That doesn't make sense. There isn't even any food in the fridge to be cooked." Woohyun whispered as he looked around his room. It was dark, but he could see the sleeping bodies. Woohyun heard faint giggling and recognized it as Miinah's laugh.

"Miinah and Sungjong went to the shore right? Is she cooking for us right now? While were on vacation? Aish, jinja. This girl." Woohyun thought, shaking his head in disbelief. he got up and headed towards the kitchen. He saw Miinah and Sungjong laughing and smiling, causing him to smile too.

"Wait are they perhaps, a couple now?" Woohyun thought.

"Aegyo Oppa~!" Miinah said as she saw him. Woohyun ruffled her hair. 

"Why are you cooking Miinah? Were on vacation." Woohyun stated.

"A home-cooked meal is better than one from a resturant." Miinah said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Arraso, but you can't cook without me. I'm the cook for our group." Woohyun said trying to take over.

"Aniyo~ Sungjong Oppa is my assiatant for this meal." Miinah said as she clung onto Sungjong. Sungjong smiled and stuck out his tongue out at Woohyun.

"So what am I going to do~?" Woohyun said with aegyo.

"Aigoo~. My Ageyo Oppa can be the taste- tester. Arraso~?" Miinah said as she held a spoon upto his mouth. He reluctantly opened his mouth. 

"Is it good?" Miinah asked anticipating his answer.

"Neh~ Daebak! You're a great chef." Woohyun said admiringly. Miinah blushed lightly.

"Kamsahamnida~ So will you be my taste- tester?" Miinah sadi with puppy dog eyes. Woohyun ruffled her hair.

"Arraso~, but I'm your assistant from now on." He said sternly. Miinah nodded and smiled. They continued to cook until they made a table full of food. No one had woken up yet.

"How can they sleep through the smell? It's so~good~!" Sungjong said.

"Ah, molla, but we should go wake them up before the food gets cold." Woohyun said. They all agreed and went to do just that. All the sleepyheads groaned not wanting to get up. Once everyone was, somewhat awake, they headed towards the dining room, that's where their noses led them. They were all surprised at the excellently prepared meal before their eyes.

"Yah! Miinah! Waeyo? Why did you cook all of this?" Sunggyu said shocked.

"Wae, wae, wae? Why do you think I did it?" Miinah stated. Sunngyu stared at her until she confessed.

"Arraso, I did it. But Sungjong Oppa and Woohyun Oppa helped me~." Miinah whined.

"Why are you guys acting like this is a bad thing?" Gigwang asked. Sunnggyu snapped back into reality and thought. 

"I... I don't know...' Sunggyu said confused. 

"The smell of the food got to him." Sungyeol joked. Everyone laughed except Sunggyu who blushed, embarresed.

"Big Oppa~ Gwenchana. Kaja, lets eat." Miinah said happily. They all sat down to eat. The room filled with compliments to the chef. The chef blushed and gave the credit to her assistants.

"Yah~! You know you're a good cook. Just take the credit. Babo." Sungjong said hitting her head lightly. 

"A-Arraso. Kamsahamnida~." Miinah said shyfully. The girls also became aquantied with the stylists. They're names were Haerin and Soojin. Dinner soon ended and everyone helped clean the table. The moon shone brightly in the dark sky.

"Oppa, can I go out to the shore again to see the moon please~."  Miinah begged to Sunggyu and Doojoon. 

"Aniyo. It's too dark. It's not safe." Sunggyu said and Doojoon agreed.

"Chebal~ Oppas~." Miinah begged with bad aegyo. Myungsoo seeing how cute she was trying to be, chuckled and  walked up behind her.

"What about if I went with her?" Myungsoo said putting his hand on her shoulder. Miinah jumped slightly, but then smiled gratefully. She set her gaze back to Syunggyu and Doojoon, who just finished washing the dishes. They shurgged and nodded.

"Yay! Gomawo oppas~!" Miinah said as she gave them both a quick hug. She took Myungsoo's hand and ran out the door. 

"Aish, jinja. This girl, like a little kid." Doojoon said amused as they left to go meet with everyone else.  Myungsoo and Miinah slowed down their pace and looked up at the sky.

"You're so pretty moon! Saranghaeyo~" Miinah yelled, but whispered the last part.

"You're pretty too Miinah." Myungsoo whispered thinking Miinah hadn't heard him. Miinah really did hear him and she blushed. She took his hand and started walking. It was silent, wasn't akward though. It was perfect.

"When I was younger, I wouldn't like to be home. I never fit it at home. So i would usually go to the park." Miinah said breaking the silence. They stopped walking and sat down on the sand.  Myungsoo waited for Miinah to continue. 

"I would lie down on a bench and look up at the sky and I'd find the moon there, shining brightly. The moon was really the only thing that gave me hope. It helped me see that there was always something bright to show me the right path even at the darkest times." Miinah said smirking up at the sky.

"But what about the sun? The sun is brighter than the moon." Myungsoo said.

"The sun makes everything around it bright, but because of how bright it is no one can look up to it. The moon however can't light light up the whole sky, but even in the dark sky you can find it. Even if it's a new moon because there's always one part of the sk y that is brighter than the rest." Miinah said. Myungsoo nodded knowing it was true. He reflected on what she was saying to him in silence. His heart started beating faster as he realized something. This might be the only chance he got to tell Miinah his true feelings.

"Miinah, I don't know if this is the right time, but I need to tell you something." Myungsoo whispered shyly. Miinah looked intently at his face.

"Neh Oppa?" Miinah asked. Myungsoo tried to look into her eyes, but that only made it harder. Miinah waited patiently for a reply.

"Miinah, I-I love you.." Myungsoo croaked his voice trailing off.  "Jinja, neol saranghae."

"I love you too L Oppa~." Miinah said not undertsanding the situation.

"I knew it. She's too innocent."  L thought. 

"Miinah, you make my world brighter. I used to be a person of the night. I was the moon, no a star. I was bright in other people's eyes, but around me was darkness. I needed someone to eliminate the darkness and become my sun." Myungsoo said.

"That became you, Miinah. You became the sun in my life.  You gave me light and warmth. It may be too soon, but I need you Miinah. I love you." Myungsoo finished and looked at Miinah, her eyes met with his. Miinah focused and she remembered Minhee's words,

"Unnie, you're in love!" Miinah focused on her heartbeat. 

"I don't this he's the one." Miinah thought.

"L Oppa. I love you. You're my Oppa though, not my namjaching." Miinah said after a long silence. Those were the words he feared the most and they came out of Miinah's mouth. 

"I wasn't the sun to your sky. Your sky has always been bright. You just needed help recognizing it." Miinah said looking intntly at his face. She planted a kiss on his cheek. 

"Saranghaeyo Otaku Oppa~." Miinah said and giggled.

"Saranghaeyo Miinah." L said. He felt better saying it now, Miinah smiled and the intertwined hands as they went inside. When the went in, they saw that only infinite were in thr living room?

"Where's Minhee? And Soojin and Haerin Unnie and Beast Oppas?" Miinah asked.

"They went to sleep." Hoya answered. Miinah nodded and yawned. Sunggyu chuckled at how cute she was. 

"Why don't you go to sleep too Miinah." Sunggyu said. Miinah nodded and went to her room saying good night.

"Myungsoo, did you know?" Woohyun immediately asked once Miinah closed her door. 

"What?" L responded. 

"Sungjong didn't confess." Woohyun said.

"I completely forgot Miinah and Sungjong had went out to the shore too." L thought.

"I did." L said with a smirk. All eyes immediately shifted to him.

"BWOH?!"  They said surprised.

"No wonder you guys walke in with your hands intertwined." Dongwoo said defeated.

"We're not a couple." Myungsoo said with a smirk.

"And you're okay with that?" Woohyun asked.

"I'd rather have her as a sister than not having her in my life at all." Myungsoo said. That was true. They would fall apart without Miinah.

"Kaja. Let's go to sleep before it gets too late." Sunggyu said. Myungsoo seemed to be fine that night, but he wasn't at all. That night, he went to sleep, heart-broken.

 

 

Annyeong~ Please dont hate me for not making it L. -hides- please continue to support my story even if Miinah does not end up it your bias, or the person you think it would be!! Kamsahmnida~ ^.^ 

Annyeongggg its been a long time >n< umma said that you guys are going to hate her after this chapter, please don't >u< hahaha anywayz biii c: