What I Just Realized

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

Miinah and Sungjong were walking along the shore, litening to the sound of waves and enjoying each other's company. They soon stopped walking to sit on the shore. The breeze messed up their hair.

"This isn't right.' Sungjong thought.

"Oppa? Are you okay?" Miinah asked concerned. Sungjong snapped out of his daze.

"Oh, neh." Sungjong said smiling. Miinah stretched her hand out and Sungjong took it.

"Oppa, you know you can talk to me about anything right?" Miinah said not believing him. Sungjong saw that she wouldn't let him off easily. He squeezed her hand softly. What was he supposed to say? That he loved her? No, those aren't the right words. Just then, Miinah kissed his cheek.

"Oppa , it's okay. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Miinah said smiling.

"It's not that i don't want to, I just don't know how to say it." Sungjong thought as he blushed. Miinah faced Sungjong,

"Oppa, you have to promise me that you will always be like my big brother, arraso?" Miinah said sternly.

"Wae, wae, wae?" Sungjong asked confused.

"I don't know. I want you to know that I'm always there for you and I want to know that you are there for me." Miinah said.

"Miinah, I'll always be there for you. No matter what. Neol Saranghae." Sungjong said as he moved a strand of hair from her eyes. Miinah said what Sungjong wanted to but he couldn't. He knew their love wasn't meant to be,  but he was okay with that. He wanted, more than anything to see Minnah smiling, just like she was right now. The sky turned a pretty purple-pink color.

"Oppa~! Look at the pretty sunset!!" Miinah said excited. Sungjong smiling warmly.

"Yeppoda~," Sungjong said as he stood next to Miinah.

"You are too, except more than the sunset." Sungjong said admiring her. Miinah blushed a bright red.

"Kaja, let go before it gets too dark."  Sungjong said as he took Miinah's hand and walked back into the house. When they went in it was silent.

"Annyeong? Oppas? Minhee?" Miinah called but got no reply. 

"Hyungs?" Sungjong asked.

"Maybe they are in their room." Miinah said going that way. All the rooms were dark, but in each room people where on their beds sleeping. Then, Miinah went into the room which Minhee was sleeping. In the room, Miinah saw two other people, girls thankfully. She knocked on the door to Infinite's rrom. Sungjong opened the door, still the only one awake.

"Oppa. There are two other girls in my room with Minhee." Miinah said worried .

"Ah. They're here? They are our stylist noonas. Did you forget that we kind of kidnapped you guys?" Sungjong asked. Miinahs took a second and thought.

"Oh yeah. So we didn't get to pack. Wait, then how do we ahve any luggage?" Miinah asked confused.

"They packed for you and we invited them to come along. They came probably while we where outside." Sungjong explained.

"Ah, jinja?" Miinah said, smiling thankfully. Sungjong nodded.

"Oppa. Are you going to sleep too?" Miinah asked.

"Aniyo, Wae?" Sungjong asked.

"Do you want to help me make dinner?" Miinah asked.

"We could just go out to dinner Miinah." Sungjong said. Miinah shaked her head.

"A home-made dinner is better." Miinah said sternly. SUngjong sighed knowing she was going to make dinner with or without his help.

"Arraso. Let's go. We should surprise them." Sungjong said as they went to the kitchen. They started making a home made-meal together with a mutal sibling feel. 

 

 

 

Annyeong. SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE TT.TT Mid terms are coming up and i don't want to fail so i've been busy with that >.< Mianhae. I love you guys!! <3 Saranghaeyo~~~~ <3<3<3<3<3 and i changed my color, because  think the light blue is bad for you eyes >.< 

             -Mrose126