Meeting Infinite

Was it really fate, or just a plain mistake?

The girls kept fan-girling in the car. CEO appa couldn't even understand what they were saying half the time, they were talking too fast!!! Mostly all he heard were the girls giggling. At least he wasn't the only dorky one in the car. In a matter of 15 minutes in the car, they stopped in a drive way. The girls sat there quietly, frozen. CEO appa looked very confused, they were definitely sqeauling like fangirls like 2 seconds ago. As he looked back Minhee blurted,

"O MY GOSH!! WE'RE AT INFINITE'S HOUSE!!!!!"

Minhee said what both girls were thinking.

"It'll be fine. They are nice guys." CEO appa assuringly.

"I'm sure they are... But it just awkward. 2 girls living with 7 amazingly cute guys.... Its just plain weird." Miinah said whispering most of it.

"You'll get used to it very soon. Don't worry." CEO appa said confidently."Kaja, let's go inside." 

"Neh~ " Both girls said obediently.

They grabbed there small backpacks and went out of the car. The sun was just setting and someone came out to greet them. It was Infinite's manager, the girls recognized him from Sesame Player.

"These are the girls I was talking about to you." CEO appa said to the manager.

"Annyeohaseyo." Both girls said as the bowed.

"Annyeong." The manager replied.

"Kim Miinah-imnida, I'm 17 years old." she bowed slightly again and showed the manager a small smile.

"Neh~. Kim MinHee-imnida. I'm 16." Minhee did the same thing.

"Wow~ Yeppodah, joengmal. You can call me Manager Oppa, arraso?" the manager said.

"Neh, Manager Oppa." they said as they blushed.

"Neh~. Kaja. Let's go inside." Manager Oppa said.

"Wait, you girls stay out here okay? I'll call you in." CEO appa said before they finished coming up the stairs.

"Okay.... Appa...?" they answered confused.

As Manager Oppa and CEO appa walked through the door, you could here Infinite greeting CEO very loudly. CEO appa complimented them on their great work so far.

Then he told them he had a surprise for them as he called out, "Miinah, Minhee come up and meet your new oppas~~!!"

"ANIYO!!! WE DON'T WANT TO~!!" Both girls screamed back, their voice cracked from how nervos they were.

CEO appa's and Manager Oppa's eyes widened. They quickly ran outside and forced the girls inside, Miinah with CEO appa and Minhee with Manager Oppa.

The girls struggled to get away. "APPA WE DON'T WANT TO!!!" Both girls tried to fight but they lost and they were forced inside.

Well, Miinah kinda fell inside but Minhee was on both her feet. At the sight of Infinite, both girls blushed every shade of red and pink. Miinah finally got up with the help of CEO appa. He started to introduce the girls,

"These are you're new dongsaengs. They will be living here from now on. They auditioned today, but they have no money so I decided to make them live with you. They auditioned with your song Be Mine and holy mo-" Miinah cut him off.

She put his hand in front of his mouth. "Appa~~!!" she whined as she blushed even more.

Now all eyes were on her. To try to stop the awkward feeling she introduced herself,

"Annyeoheasyo, Kim Miinah-minida. I'm 17." she said as she blushed even harder.

At seeing her courage, Minhee also introduced herself, "Annyeohaseyo, Kim Minhee-imnida. Im 16."

It grew sillent for a few seconds.

Then Sunggyu exclaimed, "GNAWWWW THEY'RE ADORABLE!!!"

This made the girls blush even more!! Soon there was a whole ruckus about how cute the girls were.

"WOW!! YOU GUYS ARE EXACTLY HOW YOU ARE ON SEASAME PLAYER!!!" Miinah exclaimed.

"Is that a bad thing?" L asked.

"Aniyo, but we were just nervous cause we thought you guys would be totally different and wouldn't like us."Minhee whispered.

"WHO WOULDN'T LIKE YOU GUYS???!!! YOURE BOTH ADORABLE!!!" Woohyun proclaimed extremly loud. All of them giggled.

This was the beginning of a great relationship.

 


 

Was it good? Comment. Subscribe. Love <3

How was that? Finally they meet Infinite <3 Thank you for readinggg

 


 

Have you ever heard of MYNAME ?

They are a really good Group ^____^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZoLmKy9tGA&ob=av2e

While editing this I was listening to them and their pretty new >< Their rookies lol Their song is so catchy and I will never be able to say message the same way again. The legacy of 5 member boy bands <3 <3 SHINEe, DBSK/TVXQ, H.O.T, Big Bang,  MBLAQ, Dae Guk Nam Ah, FT Island, SS501