Hina The Princess

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeno and Jaemin had absolutely no intention to Hina around and make her sit between the two of them 500% of the time. But then Koeun being the naggy protective leader of the girls insist that her Hina "has to be taken care of in SOPA because she has no friends there". She continued that Hina having no other friends in SOPA other than Mark, Haechan, Jeno and Jaemin was because they had originally stuck to her too much that people didn't want to talk to her and hence Jeno and Jaemin have to take the full responsibility and be with her. They lowkey think Koeun is just biased towards Mark and Haechan, but then again the female leader is aware that Hina is closer to Jeno and Jaemin anyway.

Hina had laughed her off when Jeno and Jaemin waited for her at the main corridor after school one day (to her surprise) and explained it all to her. "Did Koeun eonnie really say that?" Hina laughs, beyond amused at the situation. Funny is an understatement. "Yes and in fact I actually have extra classes with a teacher later on but I'm here with Jaemin to explain it together to you just in case Koeun noona slaughters me for not being here. And then Mark hyung will ask me why I made Koeun noona angry. And then I will have to watch the two bicker and that's horrible. I will get nauseous at their couple fight." Jeno replies with a frown and that only made the girl laugh even harder. Other students were passing by and watching the trio. Practically everyone knew they are from SM Entertainment - that's why Hina has no friends and the other 4 guys sort of avoid talking to other people too (but not as bad as Hina's situation). Jeno stayed around to talk awhile more before waving goodbye and walking off in the opposite direction.

"I saw photos of you walking alone the other day." Jaemin says, carrying his bag on his right shoulder, with Hina walking on his left. "Lami showed it to me and said I looked pathetic." Hina remarks, remembering how the younger had for being a loner. "Yeah and Koeun noona found out and got Mark hyung to walk with you." Jaemin adds. He stops for a while to let Hina walk through the school gate first. "Thanks." Hina mumbles as she waits for Jaemin to exit too. The two continue walking side by side. "That's right. And it was awkward because Mark oppa and I have nothing to say to each other. And we kept like half a metre distance from each other when we walk. I was screaming internally at Koeun eonnie the whole time." Hina jokes and Jaemin chuckles, flashing her his bright smile. "Do you want tteokbokki?" Jaemin asks after they got off the train and passed by a street vendor. The two stopped for awhile to eat tteokbokki before continuing on.

Jaemin successfully escorted Princess Hina back to SM safely for training. Koeun was happy - much to Jaemin's relief. Like what Jeno said, if Koeun doesn't nag at him, Mark wouldn't either. And that's great news.

The next day, Jaemin didn't attend school for he had schedule with Mark. So it was Jeno's turn to Hina. "Did you change your glasses?" Hina asks, the moment she saw the eye-smile boy waiting for her at the school gate. Jeno nods, letting Hina exit first (just like how Jaemin did - it's manners y'all), as he replies, "Yeah got it changed a few days ago." Hina thanks him as well for letting her pass first and then nudges him, "Take care of your eyes. You need to stop looking at you phone screen so closely." Jeno starts to laugh, putting his arm on her head jokingly and treating it like an arm rest, "You sound as naggy as Koeun noona now." Hina glares up at him, pushing him away. She blows her fringe that's growing really quickly out of her face and marches on, leaving Jeno behind. The guy chuckles and runs to catch up with her. "Sorry~" He apologises in between laughters. Hina sticks her tongue out at him.

Jeno too got Princess Hina back to SM on time. Koeun had smiled at Jeno and even stopped to joke around with him. As long as he's not making Koeun angry, Mark will not breathe down his neck. And that's great news.

Jaemin returned to school the next day and the two would look for Hina during break times for the next few days (that turned to weeks). Jeno and Jaemin are in the same class and Hina's class is actually just next door. Hina either waits for them outside their class or the boys wait for her outside her class - the latter happening more often. Mark and Haechan would join them too when they are in school. But Hina would always sit between Jeno and Jaemin. It's like as if she's the princess and they are her knights. When all three of them are walking together, Hina is in the middle too. The same applies when they are travelling by train.

Then one fine day, Mark and Haechan tagged along too and the five of them left school together. It earned a lot of stares and murmurs when they were all walking down the corridor together but whatever. It was the same practice when they got on the train. Hina sits between Jeno and Jaemin. Mark and Haechan found seats further away so they sat there instead. Jaemin was listening to music. Jeno was playing games. Hina was messaging Jungyeon when suddenly she got a text from Haechan.

 

hina 

new message! (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
reply | dismiss

 koeun eonnie's son (。-∀-)

{ someone is taking photos of jaemin jeno and you in front ]

 

Hina looks up and notices the girl taking the photos. She's hiding her phone behind her book but the camera is pointed at them. Little did she know, the camera took a shot the moment she looked up and Hina looked as if she was glaring. It's just her resting face, honestly. A little difficult to argue, she looked like she had an eyebrow raised and was judging the heck out of the girl (but she's honestly not). 

She looks down at her phone again, typing a quick reply. The boys to her left and right seem oblivious though. Jeno was still playing games (his elbow nudging hers every now and then) and Jaemin looks half-dead and is probably zoning out as he listens to music.

 

hina 

chat ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

 koeun eonnie's son (。-∀-)

{ someone is taking photos of jaemin jeno and you in front ]

[ ohmy i looked up and saw and was like ???? }

[ so erm do i tell jeno and jaemin? }

{ er... ]

[ ఠ_ఠ }

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter