Hot Joy

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hot Joy. She's definitely Hot Joy. Hot with the fans, hot with the haters, hot with the idols. And well... Sungjae doesn't really like the last two. It has came to a point where people (idols, actually) have been asking her for her number so frequently that it's getting on his nerves.

To start the list off, there's s. Sungjae doesn't understand why they want her number. "Hyungs! It's not like you guys are interested in her anyway!" he protested once but s just gave him a bunch of excuses like "Oh a friend of mine wanted it so I'm helping out." and "Oh but isn't it great to have a Red Velvet member's number saved in your phone?". And if you think the second reason is bad enough, the last just irritates Sungjae on a whole new level: "But it's Hot Joy!"

And that brings us to the next people, his CUBE family members. Don't get him wrong, he loves his CUBE family, but seriously????? There's CLC who's all giggly and like "Can we have her number?" Because she's so cool and pretty and we love to watch her perform, so we'd like to know her more~" Really, Sungjae has nothing against his lovely juniors but then they were all "She's getting so popular and hot in the industry nowadays!" and that just kinda ticks him off. But of course, being the equally lovely senior he is, he didn't really explode in front of them but kinda just smiled kindly and said he'll check with Joy if it's okay to give their number to them. Not to forget, apink has been bugging him to, not failing to bring up the fact that she's hot Joy. (And when Sungjae finally asks Joy if it was alright to give her number, he heard her laugh over the phone and he could picture how she's reacting in his head. "Sure, go ahead, tell them I'm honoured." Joy told him and Sungjae actually hoped for her to say no, but it's Joy we're talking about here so...)

Then there's the other idols in the industry zzz....

Big Byung *gudung gudung*
hakDOLBAEyeonKKI, Leader HyukLOL, WANG, You

hakDOLBAEyeonKKI: Sungjae ah, I just watched today's WGM epsiode!!
WANG: SAME LOL! 
                                                                                                                                    Haha.
WANG: What 'haha'? So lame -_-
                                                                                                                                    LOL then what?
WANG: Idk maybe you can 'HAHA' instead?
                                                                                                                                    Genius.
Leader HyukLOL: I cringed!!
hakDOLBAEyeonKKI: He was expressing it with his entire body.
                                                                                                                                    I'm not sure how I feel about that.
WANG: Idk maybe you can 'HAHA' instead?
hakDOLBAEyeonKKI: Did you just copy and paste?
WANG: Yeah I did.
                                                                                                                                     I'm not sure how I feel about that.
                                                                                                                                     I copied and paste too. Do I get an award?
WANG: No because I'm original.
Leader HyukLOL: No you 'copied' so that's not original.
WANG: Shhhh.
                                                                                                                                      What.
hakDOLBAEyeonKKI: But on a side not, you have her number don't you?
Leader HyukLOL: Oh yeahhh
                                                                                                                                      Yeah I have her number, why?
hakDOLBAEyeonKKI: Lol this may sound weird but can you give it to me?
                                                                                                                                       What.
WANG: Did you just copy and paste?
                                                                                                                                       No, I typed.
WANG: Oh, I realised I sent the same message as Hakyeon. But I typed too.
hakDOLBAEyeonKKI: Jackson am I suppose to "yay"?
WANG: Yeah.
hakDOLBAEyeonKKI: Yay. But back to that, Sungjae, can you send it to me?
                                                                                                                                      Why the sudden...?
hakDOLBAEyeonKKI: Well she seems nice to hang out with.
Leader HyukLOL: Yeah, she's trending these days.
hakDOLBAEyeonKKI: No Sungjae I'm not stealing her away from you LOL
                                                                                                                                      I didn't say that.
WANG: Riiiigggghhtttttt.
                                                                                                                                      Go and bother Youngji instead, Jackson.
hakDOLBAEyeonKKI: LOL
WANG: Wow thanks yook, thanks.
hakDOLBAEyeonKKI: But yeah... so erm number?
                                                                                                                                       Yeah, yeah, that. Er I'll check with Sooyoung first...
Leader HyukLOL: I want too!
WANG: 'Sooyoung'. People are like 'Joy Joy Joy', and he's 'Sooyoung'. Aye~
                                                                                                                                        You talk too much, Jackson.
WANG: I'm actually not talking, I'm typing.
hakDOLBAEyeonKKI: Jackson do you want her number too?
         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter