Little Connection

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who's phone is this...?" Seunghoon frowns, picking up the abandoned (?) phone with matte black cover from a chair in the cafeteria of the SBS building. This time, his phone rings. He fishes it out, still holding onto the mysterious phone from before. "Yeah hey Seunghoon here." He says after picking up. "Seunghoon hurry, filming is about to start!" Seungyoon tells him and he mutters a quick reply before rushing off.

He heads straight into his waiting room first, putting down his denim jacket as well as the phone he retrieved from earlier on, placing it nicely on the couch before rushing off to meet s.

Filming ends a few hours later and Seunghoon heads back to the waiting room with s, only to realise that he has 12 missed calls and 27 unread messages... not from his phone but from that phone he found in the cafeteria. "Who's phone is that?" Mino asks as he watches the rapper sit down on the couch and fiddle with the odd matte black phone. "Not mine." Seunghoon replies without looking out and Mino stares at him with disbelief. "Duh." He replies but Seunghoon obviously isn't paying attention. The members leave him alone for a while as he continues fiddling with the strange phone. "Are you trying to hack into it?" Taehyun asks, raising his eyebrows. "Yeah." Seunghoon replies shortly again. Taehyun watches Seunghoon for awhile in silence and then finally speaks up again. "Need help?" The maknae offers. "Can you do this?" Seunghoon asks, unsure of the maknae's capabilties, if this is suppose to even be an ability to show off about in the first place. "Yeah, hand it to me." Taehyun says. Seunghoon watches him and asks, "Are you secretly a hacker?" Taehyun pauses and looks at him straight in the eye. "No, I'm secretly your mom." "Interesting."

A few more bickering between the two and Taehyun somehow hacked into the phone. "There! Now what do I get?" "Chicken, now go away brat." "Where's your gratitude?" "I'm giving you chicken." "Fine." Seunghoon presses the Messaging app immediately and he sees several unread messages that came in all during the time he was filming from a contact named... Hwasa?

 

 

 

hello this is MAMAMOO's moonbyul, i'm a girl group member under WA entertainment...
if you see this message, please contact me and return me my phone T-T
i'm using my member Hwasa's phone to text here, please please please see this pleasseeee T-T
i'll thank you so so so much T-T
i'm really sad :((
please return me my phone...
please :((
hello? did you manage to enter my phone?
please if you see this message please help me ><
please reply to this message :((
i'm so sad T-T
omona what to do...
please help me???
hello??
you can contact my manager or just reply back here and let me know...
dear phone are u safe and sound?
no music to listen to...
i am so sad
please help meeeee T-T
:'((
:'(((
:'((((
please help me i'll be so thankful
so so so so thankful
this is really important
SOS SOS SOS
please...
 

Seunghoon raises his eyebrows. "So it's MAMAMOO huh?" He mutters and Mino plops down beside him. "MAMAMOO what?" "MAMAMOO nothing." Seunghoon stands up, still holding onto the phone. "Where are you going?" Mino asks and Seunghoon replies with a pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter