12AM Illegal Skinships

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's true. BTS don't usually have any special liking for any girl group. But when the maknae, Jungkook, found himself starting to develop feelings for a maknae of a certain power rookie girl group, he hid it from s and the entire world. The least BTS needs right now is to have a problematic member with his heart taken away by a girl.

Who's this girl?

I'll tell you straight up, Kim Yeri of Red Velvet, one of the biggest company in the industry SM Entertainment's latest gem and the group receiving loads of attention. The bubbly maknae who's only a year younger than him. This sort of liking, is your typical teenager love. But such things are a form of luxury for idols like them. Fans are forever breathing down their neck about issues like that. It's dangerous. So dangerous.

So it definitely didn't help when this (international age) 17 year old boy Jeon Jungkook had an accidental skinship with the (international age) 16 year old Kim Yeri.

There was a Kpop tour for the best idols in the industry, stopping at 7 different cities, with the first being in Seoul, Korea. The second stop is in Osaka, Japan. All idols participating in tour have landed in Osaka 2 days before the concert. Everyone had rehearsals the day before the concert till late at night (thankfully the concert only starts in the afternoon so the idols have time to rest and get ready).

"Jungkook, I left my phone at the hotel cafe, could you help me get it?" the leader, Namjoon/Rap Monster, asked, poking his head out of the bathroom in their shared hotel room.

"Oh okay. Hotel cafe, right?"

"Yeah, thanks."

Jungkook leaps off his bed and grabs the extra room key, his phone and put on his casual slippers, the white bathroom towel still draped around his neck. He enters the lift and presses the button for the 2nd floor, where the cafe is located at. Taking his towel, his ruffles his wet hair messily.

Ding!

He exits the lift and makes a beeline for the cafe. The staff are cleaning up the area. It's near 12am.

"Hello, sorry to disturb, I'm BTS Jungkook. Did you guys notice any silver smartphone here?" Jungkook approaches the nearest staff and spoke in Japanese

"Silver?"

"Yes silver iphone."

"Kotori! Did you see a silver iphone??" Jungkook heard the staff shout for a female staff, asking for the phone.

The staff, who Jungkook assumed is Kotori, came running shortly holding a phone, she passes it to the staff Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter