Childhood Sweetheart

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For the next Seoul Music Awards 'Backstage Talk Talk' session, we have with us, the coldest, the baddest, the hot hot hot hot trending girls... PINK PUNK!" ZE:A Kwanghee, the emcee for the 'Backstage Talk Talk' session announces and the camera turns to the 5 gorgeous rookies dressed in red, black and gold.

"Punk it up! Annyeonghaseyo Pink Punk imnida!" the girls greet cheerfully, giving a 90 degrees bow to the camera.

The 2016 SMA organising commitee came up with a talk session where they interview all the artistes who will be attending the event during the rehearsals. The artistes will be interviewed at their seats and the videos for the individual talk sessions will be uploaded onto Youtube.

"Okay please sit down, so Pink Punk is nominated for the New Artiste Award for the 2016 Seoul Music Awards. How do you feel about this?" Kwanghee asks.

"Er... We're thankful." Jennie answers awkwardly, earning laughters from her members. "Yes we're very thankful." Jisoo says in between giggles.

"Ahh I see you're saving it for the acceptance speech? Very confident in yourselves, hahaha." Kwanghee teases and the girls burst into laughter again. "Ani, ani, we're just really thankful. So thankful we are at a loss for words." Jennie adds on to the joke.

"Now that you girls have debuted as idols, it's really busy right?" Kwanghee moves on with the interview, in which the girls responds with a series of nods and 'yes'.

"So who has the most interesting pre-debut or childhood life? Share with us, I'm sure the viewers are curious too." Kwanghee asks. The girls immediately starts laughing again, sending the emcee into confusion. "Why? Why are you guys laughing? Is there something on my face? To all the viewers out there, I, Kwanghee, have gathered that Pink Punk is a group filled with a lot of laughing gas!" 

After the laughing finally died down, Kwanghee repeats his question again and at once, all members point to Lisa. "Oh? It's Lisa right?" Kwanghee asks, checking if he got her name correctly. Lisa nods and laughs awkwardly. "Why? Why is she the one with the most interesting pre-debut life?"

"She's from Thailand." Miyeon says,"Our very talented member imported from Thailand." Lisa laughs at her comment and hits her arm jokingly.

"Yes, I'm from Thailand. I'm 100% Thai." Lisa tells Kwanghee and smiles at the camera.

"Oh full Thai? I heard that there were rumours of you being half-korean half-thai, but it's not true?" Kwanghee asks

"Yes, yes it's not true. I'm full Thai. Heheh and I'm proud of it."

"The members said you had the most interesting pre-debut life, why don't you share some stories?" Kwanghee starts to probe for more infomation.

But before Lisa could reply, Jisoo blurted out,"She had a childhood sweetheart!" And man, that was loud.

Lisa laughs nervously as the girls burst into their loudest, most obnoxious laughter of the day. "At times like this, I feel like stabbing you guys." Lisa tells her members as she watches them laugh like there's no tomorrow. She became so embarrassed. Heck, she is soooo embarrassed. Especially since her 'childhood sweetheart', Jisoo's words not hers, is in the same room, literally behind her.

"Ayeee~ childhood sweetheart~" Kwanghee smirks playfully and starts to tease Lisa. "Wah jinjja..." Lisa facepalms herself.

"Tell us more about your childhood sweetheart." Jennie says on purpose, starting to sound like an emcee.

"Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!" Chaeyoung (better known as Roseanne or Rosie to some fans) chants, her fist hitting the table. Soon, Miyeon starts to join in the chant.

"Aish jinjja..." Lisa says, as she runs her fingers through her hair.

"Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!" Kwanghee joins the chant too and suddenly Jennie and Jisoo joined in too. Lisa freaks out and immediately goes,"Okay, okay I heard ya!"

"So it's like..." Lisa tries to explain but stops and covers her face with her hands in embarrassment. She was seated in a way that her back is facing the table for that certain boy group behind. She felt pressured.

"It's like..." Lisa speaks again,"just like that."

"AYEEE~ What's that?!" Kwanghee protests loudly and the girls laugh. Jennie was hitting the table with her palm as she laughs incontrollably.

"Were you guys together? Like an item?" Kwanghee asks.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter