Rapstar

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, you'll be fine, stop worrying!"

"Oh my gosh Jen, I feel like I'm gonna suffocate and die!"

"This is SMTM4 not the Drama Mama Showdown, babe! Get a move on!"

"You'll be watching right?"

"Er is this where I'm supposed to say I will be watching? Because yeah, honestly I would if I could but gentle reminder, the first round is secluded in the room."

"Wow Jen, you ruined that real well."

"I sure did."

He shakes his head and laughs. I smiled. Yes! He finally looks a little bit more relaxed.

We're at the end of the corridor that leads to the round one SMTM4 audition room. The iKON rappers participated last year but Minho didn't because he was debutting.

He finally got the chance and boy is he nervous. I patted his large back with my small hand. He turns and slings his muscular arm around my shoulders. I smiled again.

I actually came to support him by giving YG the lame excuse of 'wanting to see how Show Me The Money works behind the scenes because I intend to join'.

Technically it is the truth. I do want to join SMTM or Unpretty Rapstar but my main reason is to support my boyfriend.

"Contestant numbers 060 to 090, please get ready." a SMTM4 staff announced and I heard Minho gasp. I giggled.

"When does my Mino huge boy get nervous? Mino huge boy never gets nervous." I tried to reassure him. I'm not usually this cheesy (honestly, this isn't even considered cheesy, it's how rare I say things like that) , but well anything for him.

"That's a lie." he replies flatly, adjusting his snapback.

"My charismatic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter