That Sweet Disability

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No seriously Wendy, I don't get why you like him so much."

I chose not to respond. Seriously, going for this class reunion is like the worst choice I've ever made.

Firstly, they excessively complimented about how I look. Like yes I know I'm gorgeous thank you, now you can take your puke-worthy fake compliments back, I don't actually need it. We all know you girls are doing this because I'm a celebrity now. Back then you never seemed to have given the fat ugly Wendy any attention did you?

Secondly, they started showing a lot of interest in korean pop music. Like yeah sure totally, you're not acting like that to make us look like we have something in common. Last time I checked, you girls threw my mp3 player filled with korean pop songs across the street. It smashed to pieces.

Thirdly, they kept putting off my members. Yeah I know I'm great yes thank you very much but excuse me? My members are fabulous too, you double-face silicon barbies. They've got the looks and most importantly, the personality. Which sadly, you girls seem to have none.

Fourthly, they kept hating on him.

It has been a week since I revealed in an interview that my ideal type is WINNER Taehyun. Fans have gotten very excited about it, especially since he stated I'm his ideal type a few months back too. It's a genuine answer from me. I really admire his passion. I love his vocals and have watched some of his dramas. Through interacting with him backstage for a few times, he's a nice guy. A little cheeky sometimes but gentlemanly nevertheless.

"Wendy you're like a lot lot lot better than him." Stephanie, an obnoxious girl from my class, continues to say. I returned her statement with a fake smile as fake as her. 

"Moreoever," Dorothy chirps, clearly not missing a beat,"he's deaf." I immediately shot her a look.

"Why Dorothy dear, let me explain this to you. Firstly, I'm his friend so I definitely am aware. Secondly, so what?" I snapped back.

"Cool it barbie doll." Nicky snaps back at me. I turn to look at her and the annoyed look on her face immediately changes with yet another fake smile.

"Don't get me wrong babe, we're not hating or anything." Nicky smiles back, her smile so forced it's like me forcing myself out of bed every morning.

I don't see why people find his hearing disability a major problem. I've talked to him alot. He is just like any other guy. I've had a few pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter