Hypnotizing Rose

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Squishy squishy Kyungsoo baby~~" a certain someone teases with a cringe-worthy aegyeo. I glared at him. He chuckles and takes off.

Chasing him down the corridor, I yelled at him. "YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!" I hear him laugh somemore. That rascal, seriously...

I knew he wouldn't give me the peace I need before we go for our performance rehearsal.

I run after him some more. Making a sharp left turn, I lose my balance and crash directly into a petite female...

Lee Hi.

I've heard of her name a few times and saw her online once or twice too. I heard she's nicknamed 'Rookie Monster' and is known to be one of the best vocalist in the Kpop industry already.

Her upper body is covered with a plain white shirt with sleeves long enough they touch her elbow area. Her shirt tucked in messily, yet expertly, into her ripped blue denim high waisted shorts. She completes her casual outfit perfectly with a black-and-white checkered flannel around her waist and grey high tops.

And because I literally crashed into her and collapsed on top of her, I caught a whiff of her scent. And damn, does she smell great.

It's an enticing scent. Seductive, to be more exact. Sweet and fragrant, but with a tinge of iness and charisma.

Cliche as it sounds but time feels like it stopped right there and then, her flustered confused eyes staring straight at me, sending my head spinning in rounds and rounds.

Many tell me I look like a kid and I am aware how I'm actually very very very very far from the 'dark handsome y' image.

After snapping out from the little dreamland hypnotized state I went into, I quickly felt embarrassed.

It is dead quiet around us, it feels like a pin dropping on the ground will make a thunderous sound.

"Erm? Er..." the female singer starts to mumble uncomfortably.

"Oh yeah, er sorry." I mutter back just as awkward and rolled off her. Like why did I do that? I mean roll off her? Seriously Do Kyungsoo??

She starts to slowly sit up and lean against the wall. I awkwardly pulled back the sleeves of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter