School Head Boy and Head Girl

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Meet the school's Head Boy and Head Girl -

Head Boy: Song Yunhyeong, Year 3 Senior

Head Girl: Kim Jisoo, Year 3 Senior

- also known as the kindest people in the school.

 

VALENTINE'S DAY

"Jisoo what are you - " Jennie shouts as she watches Jisoo pack her belongings hurriedly the moment the teacher dismissed the class and dash towards the door. It's break time. Jisoo turns around swiftly, smiling like an angel (well, she is), and replies, "Happy Valentine's Day~!" She winks playfully before laughing, rushing out of the classroom, leaving Jennie and her two other friends in her small circle of close friends dumbfounded.

"Hey Yunhyeong do you wanna - " Bobby is about to suggest hanging out after school at his place when Yunhyeong grabbed his backpack and rushed out of class. "Yunhyeong is everything okay?" His other friend, Donghyuck, shouts and Yunhyeong gives him a thumbs up from outside the class. "Happy Valentine's Day!" The head boy shouts with a grin before disappearing.

Moments later, the shared room between the head boy and head girl is flung open as the said two walk in briskly. "You delivered the cards?" Yunhyeong checks with Jisoo as the girl reads a few proposals and letters submitted by students in the suggestion box. Jisoo nods, making a mental note to read these thoroughly afterwards. She glances up. "And you've put the balloons and banners up?" Jisoo checks with the guy who grins at her and nods.

Yunhyeong and Jisoo had spent roughly three days making origami hearts and writing 'Happy Valentine's Day!' on it for each and every student in the school. Why Jisoo rushed out of class like that? She had to go to her locker and get all those little hearts and slot it into every students' locker within 25 minutes.

The duo had also purchased balloons and banners and had pre-planned the locations to put everything up. Why Yunhyeong rushed out of class like that? He had to go to his locker and get all the balloons and banners they bought and put it up within 25 minutes.

Yunhyeong now walks over to the storage space in the room. Opening the cabinet, he takes out a few boxes of chocolates and sweets, in which Jisoo goes over to give him a hand. After all the hassle, they are now armed with two large boxes of chocolates and one large box of candy each, ready to send some love to the students.

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

The two can be heard exclaiming cheerfully as they hand out chocolates and candies to the students. Along the corridor, the classrooms, the cafeteria, the sports hall, the field - and everywhere else not mentioned but is a part of the school - the two can be seen giving out these goodies to students to brighten their day. It also does help that the two are both incredibly good-looking and charismatic. Yunhyeong got the girls swooning as he hands out the chocolates and candies, saying a few sweet words to them to make them happy. Meanwhile, Jisoo got the boys swooning as she gives them pretty smiles and high-fives while carrying out the task.

Students were delighted to find little cards in their lockers and many are seen taking photos with the balloons and banners, uploading the photos onto social media.

Yunhyeong and Jisoo planned to take all the decorations down after school as they had to head back to class after the break. There were still some chocolates and sweets left so they did spend some more time giving out to other students who might want an extra/didn't run into them during break just now. Jisoo watches Yunhyeong c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter