YG New Generation

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omg what do I do? What do I do?" Minho starts to run around the practice room, freaking out.

"Meh." Taehyun raises his eyebrows as Minho is soon joined with an excited Seunghoon.

"Who do you think we will get grouped with?" Seungyoon asks as he strums his guitar casually.

It's Dimension Vol. 2 starring WINNER and iKON after it's successful first season. And on the first few epsiodes of Dimension Vol. 2 (or DV2 as the boys like to call it), the respective groups will be assigned with the YG new generation female idols. DV2 will be a lot more light-hearted than DV1 so the boys are all geared up to reveal their most embarrasing, dorky selves.

"I'm really close with Hayi and Suhyun... but Pink Punk seems more fun to hang around with. Plus, Hayi and the others are really close with iKON anyway." Seunghoon stops bouncing around to answer his Seung twin and Jinwoo nods in agreement.

It's official.

WINNER and iKON will either be grouped up with the 5-member girl group Pink Punk that has 1 year + ago or be grouped with a mix of the other idols : Lee Hi, Lee Suhyun, Jang Hanna, Katie Kim, Moon Suah and Park Jinny.

"Not exactly. Up till now, they're only close with the 3 that they worked with during Mix&Match. So it's like Hayi, Suhyun and Hanna. That's what Bobby said anyway." Minho replies, now sprawled on the floor unsightly.

"If the other guys do get the mixed one, then Hayi and Suhyun would be the sunbae right? I mean Yang sajangnim always jokes about how Hayi is the maknae in the YG Golden Generation and the sunbae in the YG New Generation. Then there's Hanna who debuted before Pink Punk, Katie after Pink Punk, and the very very new rookie rap duo who debuted a month ago SuA and Jinny." Seungyoon says, still strumming his guitar.

"Whatever it is, let's just wait and see how it goes." Jinwoo shrugs and answers.

"Right now, you guys are talking as if we do get grouped with Pink Punk." Taehyun laughs.

"Wait! There's someone at the door!" Minho immediately gets up, squinting as he looks at the translucent door of the practice room.

"Count their legs... count their legs..." Jinwoo says and raises a finger to count.

Seungyoon chuckles and hits the eldest member, exclaiming, "ert!"

Taehyun facepalms himself. Trust Jinwoo to do stupid things like counting legs.

It's amazing how they're acting like that, so naturally, even though there are like so many cameras filming.

Like seriously.

A camera filming each member. So that's 5 cameras.

And a bunch of staffs.

Seriously.

The door opens and a group of lively girls bounces into the room.

They stand in a line and immediately greets,"Punk it up! Annyeonghaseyo Pink Punk imnida!"

The boys immediately gets up and greets back, bowing 90 degrees.

"We were speculating who we will get assigned with." Seungyoon says as the girls are still bowing and greeting "Annyeonghaseyo" to the staffs.

"Ah really? Then who did you guys wanted to be with?" Chaeyoung (or better known to international fans as Rossie or Rosseane) says, smiling as she tucks a strand of her wavy brown hair behind her ears.

"We're not a disappointment, are we?" Miyeon says jokingly causing the boys to immediately answer with a series of "No, it's not like that!" and "No we were expecting you girls!"

Jennie chuckles and reassures the boys,"Ah we're kidding around. Don't take it to heart."

"None taken." Taehyun replies, his arms crossed as he leans on the wall and Jennie snaps her fingers approvingly at him,"You've got sass."

"Okay listen up," a staff who will be their 'MC' (who doesn't appear in front of the cameras) said,"We will start with a game."

"Ooh! Game~" Lisa squeals and quickly covered . "Oops sorry."

Jisoo giggles and Lisa hits her jokingly.

"The first game will be 'Never Have I Ever'. I'm sure all of you heard of this before?" the MC said, in which the 10 of them responded with nods.

"However, there will be a twist. A member of WINNER will be paired up with a member of Pink Punk, forming 5 teams. Each team will be given a tub of ice cream. Yes, un-opened tub of ice cream, so the amount is all the same. Each of you will receive a tablespoon and you are to fill the tablespoon completely with ice cream each time you take a bite. You only take a bite if you have done it before. The group who finished the tub of ice cream first or has the least amount of ice cream left at the end of the game will be punished." the MC said with a evil grin.

"Ayee~" Jennie scrunches up her lips as she points at the MC who is sitting behind the cameras.

"Omo I really like ice cream..." Jisoo mutters and sighs as Lisa gives her a sad face too.

"So now I will reveal your groupings. Taehyun with Jennie, Minho with Jisoo, Seunghoon with Lisa, Seungyoon and Chaeyoung, Jinwoo with Miyeon. Pleas get into your pairs and sit on the floor in one line in that order. Yes Taehyun - Jennie on my left and Jinwoo - Miyeon on my right, thank you."

Seunghoon holds up his palm for a high five which Lisa awkwardly responds as they both sit down.

"Omo look at that ice cream~" Jisoo and Minho both said together when a staff placed a tub of ice cream in front of the two of them. Even though, like, the tub of ice cream isn't even that big?

"That's the food lover group" Taehyun tells the camera as he points and Minho and Jisoo, "And this is the sassy group." he points at himself and Jennie. Jennie chuckles and flips her hair, snapping her fingers again she says,"Get 'em sass."

A few more talking her and there and the game finally begins.

"First up, never have I ever been lectured in Yang Sajangnim's office." the MC said and a series of audible sighs can be heard.

"I see you're starting off pretty strong, oppa. I see." Jennie tells the MC as she scoops a tablespoon full of ice cream up.

"Oh, you have been lectured before?" Taehyun exclaims, watching Jennie put the vanilla ice cream in . Jennie nods.

"Leader! Leader!" Lisa laughs, pointing at Jennie.

"If it's not in his office?" Minho asks the MC.

"Then you don't have to eat." the MC replies and Minho punches the air in victory.

"Wae? Wae?" Jisoo asks, patting his knee lightly.

"Oh I've been lectured in the practice room before. Haha. Technically, all of WINNER did." Mino replies and Jisoo laughs, nodding.

First round ended and only the leaders took a bite.

Chaeyoung had given Seungyoon a pitiful look when he ate the ice cream. Yang sajangnim is scary when he scolds people.

"Okay next, never have I ever been on a survival programme." the MC.

"Yah! What is this?!" "This is plain obvious to get us!" "Yah yah yah!" "So you're going to play the game this way?!" "Yah seriously, this is too much, jinjja!" the members of WINNER loudly exclaimed.

Duh. They've all been on a survival programme. WIN: WHO IS NEXT. Who would forget?

"Yah," Seunghoon says after eating the ice cream, "In fact, Minho, Seungyoon and I have been on more than one survival programme..."

"Majayo..." Seungyoon sighs as he takes his second bite since the start of the game.

"But none of the Pink Punk members have been on survival programme before?" Jinwoo asks as he looks around.

"Ani, we never did. All the girls except Jinny from the other group did though," Miyeon looks at Jinwoo and answers before turning to face the camera, "Then wouldn't everyone in the other room eat the ice cream except for Jinny then?"

"They're not playing this game." the MC replies. "Ah is that so? I see." Miyeon says.

"Next! Never have I ever exchanged numbers with any JYP idol."

"WHAT IS THIS?!" everyone screamed.

WINNER is friends with GOT7. Duh. Everyone knows that.

Jennie is friends with a few JYP trainees and introduced them to her members so all of Pink Punk knew a few of the JYP girls. Plus, Lisa trained in JYP for a month before going back to her homeland Thailand (and then winning YG Thailand Audition and going into YG).

Everyone takes a bite of ice cream, grumbling at the unfairness of all. When actually, it's pretty fair since everyone is eating. LOL!

"Okay, relax relax you all, next! Never have I ever said the 'f' word." the MC said.

Minho laughs and puts a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. He wrote an entire rap track cursing and swearing at ants, so enlighten us how has he not swore before? Plus SMTM, yeah you get the idea. Beside him, Jisoo giggles.

Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter