Ice Cream and Periods

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- in which the boy is obviously upset over his screwed up waist, is extremely needy and hina finds herself comforting na jaemin with bubble gum ice cream... despite her pulsating uterus.

hina 🌸☔️ 

 jaemin 😁

{ hina ]

{ wait why is your profile photo squirtle ]

{ since when lol ]

hina 🌸☔️ is online

[ oh hi }

[ glkhlk }

[ sorry ^ i was getting off the train }

[ its squirtle because i fell for yerim eonnie's dumb riddle zz }

[ it was a trick question so }

[ i have to set it as squirtle for 3 days as punishment? }

{ oh no wonder i was surprised ]

{ lol ]

{ i always thought your favorite is eevee ]

[ it is my favorite though }

{ right ]

{ so i was like huh? when i saw the squirtle ]

{ it's yeri noona's favorite isn't it ]

[ yeah it is }

[ apparently she tricked a few more people }

[ so she now has several contacts with squirtle profile photos }

{ must be a squirtle heaven for her ]

[ of course }

[ oh yeah }

[ why did u message me suddenly }

[ aren't u practicing for MAMA }

{ about that ]

{ i'm not going ]

[ ? }

{ to MAMA ]

[ what }

[ why }

[ you were so excited the other day }

{ yeah ]

{ i guess ]

[ where are you now }

{ sm, practice room ]

{ in the corner watching the others ]

{ oh it's jeno's part now ]

{ he looks cool ]

[ what happened }

[ why would they not let u go }

[ why you? }

{ they didn't "not let me go" ]

{ it's more of like ]

{ i can't go? ]

[ passport issues ??? }

{ i wish ]

[ hey }

[ what's going on }

jaemin 😁 is offline

[ jaemin? }

[ hello?? }

[ hey what's going on }

[ where are you }

[ earth to na jaemin }

[ is the wifi connection at SM dead or what }

[ that doesn't happen at all }

[ so hey }

[ hey }

[ please what's going on }

hina 🌸☔️ ... is calling... jaemin 😁

missed call (1)

[ pick }

[ up }

hina 🌸☔️ ... is calling... jaemin 😁

"Yah you! Na Jaemin!" Hina shouts the moment the guy picks up his phone, earning a few stares from the people around her. She swears she heard some girl mutter "Jaemin?" after her and she panics. Oh crap, she thought and broke into a little run, as she dashes forward on the pavement, pulling back up the face mask that she had pulled down moments ago to shout at Na freaking Jaemin. She turns a corner and finally stops walking after making sure that there's no one behind her now. She puts her phone back against her ears just as she hears the guy chuckle.

"Were you running?" He asks her after she holds her phone back up, probably taking cue from her amplified breathing when is closer to the phone. Hina leaves her mask on, just in case. "Is that the issue now? Is that what we're concerned about now? Is it?" She replies, frustrated because she was so worried for Jaemin and it escalated when he suddenly went offline but the guy is being so nonchalant right now. She was frustrated because she didn't want to be caught outside alone again with Jaemin and/or Jeno (though she wasn't physically with them this time, she was heard on the phone with, specifically, Jaemin). And also frustrated because she's on her time of the month and running is not on her to-do list today. It may be a short run and Hina may be pretty fit, but when you're cramping and bleeding the Pacific Ocean down there, you so do not want to run.

"Where are you?" Hina continues to demand, charging on with her questions. The guy laughs some more and says, "I'm feeling a lot better." His tone was a little sad and that caused a pang in her heart. She stops walking and leans against a lamp post. "What happened?" She asks, frowning. She hears him sigh. There was a few seconds of silence before Jaemin speaks up. "It's okay... Really."

And now even though Jaemin may seem like a sad puppy that you wanna go "aww~" at, Hina just wants to punch the guy in the face - regardless if she's on her period or not.

"It's not PMS." Hina explained to Koeun when the leader asked why Hina shrieked at Jaemin sometime ago. "Jaemin is just this needy kid that most of the time Jeno and I actually feel like we're actually raising a son. Either that or Jeno is his 24/7 gotta-be-there boyfriend and I'm Jaemin's nanny."

There's a moment of silence again as Hina tries not to explode at the self-proclaimed sunshine of NCT. She hears him laugh again. "I was waiting for you to scream at me." He says and now she really really wants to hit the guy. "I'm on the verge to, don't make me." Hina replies and starts walking again, taking a cautious look behind her to make sure again that there's no one. There are people but well, none that looked interested in whatever this girl with the SOPA uniform is doing. Thank goodness.

"Are you still in the practice room?" Hina asks. "Nope." Jaemin replies. Short and sweet. Not. Hina frowns, trying to make out what that tone of his was. She walks on, heading to the SM Building for her after-school training. It was tiring. She had a tiring day at school. Math hated her to the core today and made it hard for her. She almost got her classes mixed up, all thanks to some miscommunication between the teacher and her class representative. And she's on her period. Enough said.

(The only good thing is that there's no P.E. today. But she ran a few metres just now and it's all Na Jaemin's fault.)

"Hey Hina, I see you, yellow and blue uniform girl with the white mask and brown hair. Wow you look... gloomy." Jaemin suddenly says out of nowhere, alarming Hina. She lifts her head up but doesn't seem to see anyone. She frowns. "Where are you?" She asks the same question for the nth time. She's nearing the SM building now. It's just across the street. She squints, trying to see better. And finally she sees a small head pop out from behind a corner.

Na Jaemin.

Hina crosses the road safely. He waves his phone a little at her from where he is hiding with a goofy grin on his face and Hina tries not to smile at his dorkiness. There were a few fans outside outside the building. Just a small bunch. And all of them are gathered around the main entrance, with their backs and sides facing Jaemin, not noticing the young NCT member. There are a few side doors. Some leads into the main building while others go straight down to the basement. Jaemin only momentarily popped his head out a little before turning away and hiding behind the wall. There's the corridor that leads to the side and back doors. Fans can walk over to look at the corridor but are not allowed down that corridor.

Hina puts on a straight face as she slips her phone into her pocket calmly. She adjusts her mask to hide her face a little more as she walks closer to the building. With her hands in her pocket, she walks briskly. The fans turn to look at her as she passes by, starting to take photos of her.

"Oh?" "Hina?" "Hina!" "Hina! Hello~"

She gives the fans a few nods and smiles (though they can't really see), thankful that they actually recognised her and got slightly flustered. She lowers her head as she quickens her pace to go to the side corridor. The fans start to follow her, moving away from the main entrance. Hina prays silently that Jaemin isn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter