Guess Who's Pregnant

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2021 --

Jaehyun comes home from a long day of work to see Yeri standing eagerly behind the door.

"Guess who's pregnant?!" Yeri exclaims excitedly and he lifts his head up in surprise. His face lights up and he beams at her. But all that is quickly wiped away when Yeri continues -

"IRENE EONNIE~~~!!!" She squeals, obviously delighted by the news and completely oblivious to her significant other's disappointment.

"Oh." He managed to say as she turns around, walking into the kitchen, going on and on about how Irene is 3 weeks pregnant and how she can't wait to be the baby's aunt. Jaehyun frowns but lets Yeri gush on further.

It's a regular evening and Jaehyun is sitting on the sofa in the living room reading a magazine when he heard quick and light footsteps approaching him. The little ball of sunshine in the dark evening a.k.a Yeri rushes over to him, her phone clutched tightly in her hand. She opens to say something but coughs instead, obviously too caught up in whatever excited news she heard.

Jaehyun gestures for her to calm herself down and she inhales deeply several times before smiling brightly at him, "Seulgi eonnie is pregnant~~~~"

He blinks at her a few times and then asks, "Didn't she get married like three months ago...?"

"Yeah! I'm sooooo happy for her~! Her baby is going to be sooooooooooo beautiful!!"

A year passed and Yeri has just squealed over Wendy's pregnancy news. She might not be that energetic cute little 15 year old girl that she was when he first met her, but she still has enough energy to keep chattering over how cute Irene and Seulgi's kids are and how Wendy's kid(s) will be just as adorable and as she calls it, "fluffy".

Jaehyun saw how she would pay repeated visits to the pregnant woman and then come back telling him everything with so much happiness.

The two finally go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter