Partners

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hirai momo | japanese

birthday: november 9 1996 dance major

character slighly inspired by 'The Heirs' Yoo Rachel  

goo junhwe | korean

birthday: march 31 1997 dance major

character slightly inspired by 'The Heirs' Choi Young Do  

"Hello partner!" Junhwe smiles, wiggling his fingers as he walks across the dance studio to Momo who is sitting on a chair. Arms folded, legs crossed and seated with poise, her confidence dominates the studio. She throws him a look, obviously unamused with his enthusiastic greeting.

He grins at her and sits down on the floor, right in front of her legs. "Whew~" He makes a slight whistle at her legs and then smirks up at her. She rolls her eyes and stands up. "Get up." She practically commands him. He grins once again and gets up, just as she asked. The boy stands at 1.83m, drastically taller than the older girl at 1.67m.

"Look at our cute height difference." Junhwe remarks, hands in his pocket as the two stands side by side, facing the mirror. Momo scoffs and turns to face him. "I have no intention to make friends. We got grouped together for this assignment. Once it's done, we're done too. Got that?" Momo looks up at him, a haughty and unconcerned tone in her voice.

"Yah are you always this cold? Loosen up." Junhwe asks, cheekily putting his arms around her. She pushes him off immediately, proceeding to brush any 'junhwe-germs' off her shoulder. "Wow." He raises an eyebrow, watching her. "I'll repeat. We're not friends." Momo reiteratres her point, folding her arms across her chest. Obviously Junhwe doesn't care. He puts his arm around her again. "Momo-ssi from Japan, relax." He says, getting on her nerves. She pushes him off again and takes a step away from him.

She puts a hand on her hip and shifts her weight from one feet to another. "I'm a year older, you punk." She says, her eyes shooting daggers at him. "Noona then?" He asks playfully, hands still in his pocket. She scoffs some more. "It's sunbae..." She replies coldly, her eyebrows twitching upwards in arrogance as she looks at him with absolute disinterest, "...you unedcuated kid."

"We must have some serious misunderstanding. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter