GOT7's Guide to Living Harmoniously Together

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Number #12: Never ever fanboy over your member's girl

"But Jackson I'm just a fanboy - " Bambam yells, his arms flailing everywhere.

"No you were STARING AT HER!" Jackson yells even louder with even more dramatic hand gestures.

"That's because Youngji noona was surrounded by boys earlier on I was making sure that she'd stay around girls only!"

"Then you're admitting to having STARED AT HER!"

"But she was so pretty!!!"

"But she's not for you to look, KUNPIMOOK BHUWAKUL!"

"Who asked you to miss ISAC? It's your fault you didn't get to see her!"

"I had schedule. And that's besides the point! The point is, you stared at her!"

"Oh my gosh Jackson would you stop being so ridiculous?!"

"Me? Ridiculous? You were staring!!!! Staring at Heo Youngji! Why whould you do that?" Jackson hisses.

"Because I'm a diehard fanboy?" And BamBam dug his own grave.

"THEN DON'T BE A FANBOY!" Jackson screams, threatening to tear the thai member into pieces.

Number #9: Do not laugh when a member is having a mental breakdown over a girl

"Jackson... why are you... eating potato chips... with ice cream and coffee and blueberries in the middle of the night...?" Jaebum squints in the dark, trying to figure out why on earth that grown man is curled up into a ball on the sofa with all those food. It was 1am. What even?

"Jaebum hyung I'm dying..." He whispers to the leader.

"Y-yeah... You'd die at the rate you're eating that really weird combination of food?" Jaebum stood rooted to the spot.

"Help..." Jackson says and it immediately sent his leader to his side, patting his shoulders.

"What happened?"

"Urgh my heart..." Jackson balls his hand into a fist and hits his chest.

"Is it gastritis again? Have you been taking your medications?" Jaebum asks genuinely, for Jackson had some heartburn issues due to hectic schedules resulting in him skipping meals and eating at the most random times.

"Heo Youngji..." Jackson managed to mutter before rolling off the sofa, still curled up.

Jaebum stares at him for a few moments and then bursts out in a roar of laughter.

The next thing the members saw when they woke up due to the commotion was the two members on the floor fighting it out... with Jaebum laughing so hard he looks like he's about to die.

#Number 21: Never goof around when your member is on the phone with his girl

"Yes Youngji... Of course you did well!" Jackson says into the phone while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter