Miracle

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He runs his hands through his hair, messing it up in frustration. He furiously clicks the 'save' button to preserve his draft lyrics for further improvements.

"Arghhhh jinjja!! Mindblock of all times?!" he yells in frustration, his voice echoing through the recording studio.

Hanbin has been in the studio since 9pm and its already 11pm, but he still can't seem to force out some good lyrics from his brain.

He frowns at the computer screen, his head throbbing in pain as his headache grows bigger. He hits the table with his fist just as someone knocks softly on the door.

"Come in." he says flatly and sighs.

The door opens slowly and a petite girl with auburn hair tied into a messy bun peeps out. He quickly stands up.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the girl bows as she closes the door softly behind her.

He notices how they are in this confined space together and it sends his head spinning.

"A-anyeonghaseyo!" he quickly greets her, feeling the small studio get hotter.

"I'm in the other room writing lyrics but I kinda got stuck so I thought I should come and see if you're in." the girl begins to talk.

He nods slowly, hanging on her every word, still shocked that she came to find him.

"And well, lucky me you're here! If you're free could you help me look through it?" Hayi smiles, gesturing to the papers on her hand.

He stares blankly at her, blinking a few times, trying to process what she just said.

"I mean erm, if you're busy you don't actually have to. I understand." she quickly says with a tinge of disappointment.

"No no I'm er I'm free! I mean yeah I'm free er I can help you! I mean er yeah." he stammers, scratching his nape awkwardly, mentally cursing himself for seeming dumb.

"Ah really? That's great! Thanks~" she chuckles lightly and settles herself on the chair next to him.

He flinches, noticing how close he is to her now as she spreads out her papers on the desk in front of the computer.

"Oh you're writing lyrics too?" she asks as she leans closer to him to look at the contents on the computer.

He shifted his roller-chair backwards till it hits the wall but there still wasn't enough space.

The desk is too small and the computer is at the corner. For two people to look at it together side by side, it would mean extreme close proximity.

"R-right. I was. Er I'm having erm a little mindblock right now erm yeah." he mutters in reply, causing her too look at him.

She raises her eyebrows, studying his face.

He feels suffocated in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter