Do Not Drunk Call Your Crush

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Youngji...?" The girl hears a very low and husky voice slurring a little on the other end of the line. It's a guy. Youngji frowns, glancing at the clock on the wall. '2:07AM' stares back at her.

"Y-youngji..." The voice calls out for her again, still slurring. She hears a soft chuckle from him and then a sigh. Bewildered by the sudden random call at - mind you - 2AM, Youngji inhales sharply before speaking. "Hi may I know who is this?" She asks carefully.

There's silence for a moment before the guy on the other end of the line exclaims, "Hard carry aye!"

What -

Oh.

"Jackson is that you?" Youngji asks again. She pulls her phone away from her ears and takes a look at the phone screen. She had changed her phone a week ago and lost all her contacts. She hasn't been contacting that crazy GOT7 member for ages and didn't have the opportunity to give him her new number. She frowns. If it really is him, how did he get my number?

"Jackson... Ha... Yeah... Hey." The guy, who definitely is Jackson, replies. Youngji stands up from her chair, concerned. He doesn't sound good. She had schedules and only got back to her dorm half an hour ago and was sitting by her dressing table removing her makeup when she got his call. 

But how did he get my new number??

"Jackson are you okay? Are you... drunk?" Youngji asks, running her other hand through her hair. He doesn't reply her but she hears another soft chuckle from him. She hears him breathe in and she anticipates his reply. But there's silence again.

He finally talks again after 2 minutes of silence (and Youngji having a frown that threatens to stay permanent). "What is... drunk?" He asks her innocently, voice slurring. Another chuckle. He is definitely drunk. Youngji opens to say something when Jackson mutters, "Is it as pretty as Youngji??"

Youngji freezes. The guy giggles. He actually giggled. "Ahh... There's this girl I really like... Do you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter