Yeriana Krande

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vernon's sister is a major Ariana Grande fan. So when Ariana Grande surprisingly hosts a concert in Korea called the "Ari18" (in which Vernon raised his eyebrows originally because does it mean its a rated 18/19 concert or is it that it's the year 2018 now?), his sister pleaded and pleaded with him to go with her. "I don't want to go alone!" She protests but Vernon had sternly refused. However, being the amazing brother that he is, he gave in eventually.

A pretty good decision actually, now that he thought about it. Because he's beyond surprised to see Red Velvet's ombre grey-haired maknae Yeri seated across the aisle from him.

They were at the VIP booth - given Vernon's celebrity status - and there wasn't many people. In fact, there was almost none. From the booth up here, you get a clear view of the entire concert hall, where his sister wouldn't stop standing right in front of the glass and snapchatting away, leaving a sighing Vernon seated in his seat. 15 minutes before the concert is about to begin (they reached half an hour before because of his sister), Vernon noticed a woman with a blue snapback and white face mask walk in briskly and on the cushioned chair to his right. The lights were starting to dim. There are only 2 rows of chairs in the booth. Each row with 9 chairs, 3 chairs forming one 'set'. Vernon and his sister conveniently took the middle 3 seats of the first row, getting the best view of it all. Vernon stares at the woman. She looked familiar. Her hair is straightened and neatly combed and her sense of fashion is undeniable despite being only in casual street style. He watches her shift her belongings around. There really weren't many people. There's a group of 3 at the second row most left seats in which Vernon can't recognise but this newly-arrived woman to his right is getting all his attention. He's sure he has seen her somewhere. She puts her bag on the chair beside her and settles herself comfortably, whipping out her phone. She hasn't noticed him staring.

The screen on her phone lights up and she shuts her eyes, obviously shocked by the sudden brightness. She quickly dims it down so that it'll be more comfortable for her to use her phone in the dark here. His jaws drop. It was probably only less than 5 seconds the screen lit up and her face showed but he's more than 500% sure that he knows her. It's Red Velvet's Yeri.

"Oh my gosh." He mumbles and looks away, his body sinking down and sliding off the chair a little, an attempt to hide himself. Why is he hiding himself even? He doesn't know. From the corner of his eyes, he sees her holding up her phone and seemingly taking a photo of the concert hall with a small smile on her face. She laughs a little as she types and Vernon assumes she's on Instagram right now. "Oh gosh... oh gosh..." He mutters some more, covering his face with his right hand so he can't see her and she can't see him. The lights dim and the crowd cheers. The concert is starting soon. He sees her stand up and look towards the door of the booth, as if expecting someone. Just then, it flings open and another person steps in. Seconds later and Yeri is giggling at the new arrival and holding out her arms to hug her. "Saeron you're late!" Yeri half-whispers as she removes her bag from the seat on her left to let Saeron sit down and puts her bag on the floor between Vernon and her. Vernon starts to think. Saeron sounds familiar...

"Bro, isn't that...?" His sister whispers to him, eyes widening. She finally sat down and noticed the two celebrities. Vernon looks at her and she continues, "That's the actress Saeron... Her new drama was a hit and I loved it! And that's.... that's.... that's Red Velvet Yeri isn't it? ... Oh my gosh." Vernon simply sighs and nods and he could tell her sister mini-squealed in silence. The concert finally begins with Ariana Grande's 'Problem' and the crowd went crazy. This includes the people below them in the concert hall and his sister as well as Yeri and Saeron who started to scream. Vernon sighs again. It's not that he doesn't like Ariana Grande. She's an amazing artiste and he truly respects her. He has a few of her songs and listens to them and likes them. He really wanted to enjoy the concert but how can he now that he realised that Kim Yeri is just across the aisle from him to his right? His right profile isn't the better looking one either.

It di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter