Skype Study Calls

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Kim Jongdae can you stop being distracted and focus?" Wendy snaps at the guy through her laptop screen when she heard the msuic effects from the game he is playing again for the 3rd time since they started skyping half an hour ago. 

"Okay okay I got it tigress, chill, I'll do my work now." Chen grins at her and Wendy sees him put his phone down on the bed behind him. She raises an eyebrow at him when he sits in his chair smiling like an idiot at her. "Do your work." Wendy instructs and the guy pouts, reaching for his books. "Fine, fine, do my work, okay." He mumbles, sounding like a rebellious slacking teenager.

Oh wait, he is. My bad.

"You asked me to help you study more so I'm sparing you some time to study together. Make. It. Productive." Chen sees her talking as she flips a page in her notebook, frowning when she sees something inside. Chen grins again and quickly looks away, pretending to be reading his geography textbook intently (his book is upside down for goodness sake) as Wendy exclaims, "Yah Kim Jongdae did you doodle this in my notebook in class?!" He shrugs at her cheekily and she swears she'll break his neck in school tomorrow. He tells her to have it her way.

The two are silent for awhile, Wendy studying seriously and Chen attempting to be a good student, peaking at her every now and then. "You know, Wendy," He starts to speak, spinning his pen between his fingers. 

" - No I don't know." Wendy replies, uninterested, her eyes still glued to her books.

"You'll know if you let me finish - " Chen continues but gets cut off once again as Wendy slams her pen on her table, jerking up to glare at him, making Chen feel the frustration even through his laptop. "Yah Kim Jongdae!" Wendy snaps at him again and he stares at her blankly, blinking his eyes a few times before breaking into a lagre smile.

"I was going to say hanging out with you makes me think my name is Yah Kim Jongdae. See, I'm right." His smile r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter