Meeting Him

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meet Kim Jisoo.

Kim Jisoo is just an ordinary girl. Really really ordinary. She's a Year Two student and goes to school, does her homework, hangs out with her friends, listens to music, likes EXO especially Kai...

It's really pretty normal.

"THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!" Rosé shouts. The girl had peered over Jisoo's shoulder when she was reading an email. An email to inform her that she had won a free VIP ticket to an EXO fansign in a giveaway. Only 10 people out of the thousands who entered the giveaway are awarded with this opportunity. What are the chances? Kim Jisoo is sure lucky.

"Please please please somehow smuggle me in along too!!!" Rosé begs, rubbing her palms together for she too is a major EXO-L. But her pleas fell on death ears as Jisoo is busy grinning ear to ear reading and re-reading the email. Obviously ignored, Rosé starts to grumble underneath her breath. "LISAAAA!!!" She yells, announcing to the whole dorm, "JISOO GOT A VIP TICKET TO AN EXO FANSIGN!!!"

Jisoo shares a dorm in school with three other girls. They are all of the same age - Year Two students.

     ​

There's Rosé, the craziest EXO-L you can will ever meet (and she's proud to tell you that). She's an Australian-Korean and majors in music. She knows how to play at least three instruments.

The next girl is Lisa. She's the only girl who isn't Korean in any way. She's a transfer student from Thailand who came to Korea last year and majors in dance. The prankster of the four. An absolute foodie.

Then we have the final girl Jennie. She's Korean but moved to America when she was six and lived there for the most part of her life. She had only just returned to Korea last year to study. She majors in arts management.

Of course, we also have our main character Jisoo. Born in Korea and has only lived in Korea up till now. She calls herself the "most Korean" out of the four. She majors in fashion but really doesn't poke her head into her friends' fashion choices.

Now back to the story.

Seconds after Rosé epic announcement, loud footsteps were heard as the other two girls rush into Jisoo's shared room with Rosé. "ARE YOU FOR REAL???" Lisa practically screams and Jennie shoves the Thai girl away to get a good look at Jisoo's laptop... only to be shoved away by Jisoo. 

Jisoo laughs at the sight of her three friends, excitement in their eyes. She finally moves away from her laptop and the girls rush for it to get a good look and read the contents. Jennie was the fastest to finish reading. "What the heck Jisoo?? I may be just a casual EXO-L, but this is no damn fair??? When will I ever get to see my WINNER??" Jennie exclaims dramatically. Right after she finishes, Lisa squeals and hugs Jisoo excitedly. "OOOOHHHH I'M SO HAPPPPPYYYYY FOR YOU!" Lisa giggles wildly, her arms wrapped tightly around the girl. "Why do you sound like she's getting married off or pregnant? Like - " Jennie remarks only to be cut off by a desperate wailing Rosé. "I WANT TO SEE EXO TOOOOOOO~" Rosé exclaims, sitting defeatedly on her bed across from Jisoo. "I'll bring your album along and get it signed too." Jisoo offers and right away Rosé jumps up, shrieking happily. "Really?! OHMYGOODNESS THANK YOU!" She now throws her arms around Lisa who has her arms around Jisoo. Jennie laughs at the sight and whips out her phone to take a picture. "Goofballs."

D-DAY, THE FANSIGN

Jisoo gets out of the cab and enters the fansign hall. "Oh my gosh. This is real now Jisoo." She mutters to herself the moment she stepped in. There were so many fans, all armed with high class looking cameras and tons of merchandise. Jisoo sees a "VIP" label at the side and walks over there, carefully squeezing her way through the people, while keeping a friendly smile on - just in case some crazy fan screams at her for the weirdest reasons. She shows the staff standing there the relevant documents she was instructed to bring and moments later, the staff allowed her into the VIP zone. She entered the room and noticed there are exactly 10 chairs. That's better air ventilation here - thank goodness - for it was so hot outside in the regular area despite the air conditioner being . She sees a few other fans here already and they look more calm than the ones outside. Ironic, shouldn't those offered the VIP tickets to the private fansign be more excited? She shrugs it off anyway. She's here to see EXO not to see her fellow EXO-Ls. It doesn't matter.

She found herself lowkey being a fashion police a few minutes later though, scanning the people around her from head to toe, frowning as she shakes her head at this girl's odd color combinations. She quickly stops what she's doing to remind herself again: EXO, not the other EXO-Ls.

Even though it was kind of interesting to see the different people... but anyway....

An hour later the staff called for all the fans in the VIP zone to get ready. They will be seeing EXO first before the rest can. And now it hit Jisoo even harder: This. Is. Real. Seeing EXO is real. Her heart thumps wildly against her chest and she tries to control her excitement. Awhile later and she's already walking in to meet EXO with the other fans and she swears her legs are turning jelly. By the time she sort of made out nine figures just a distance away, she has no idea how her legs did it, where the heck she is, who the heck she is, why the heck is she here, who the heck is EXO and why is EXO doing this to her? Questions questions questions.

She momentarily stops breathing when she sees them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter