Dear Leader

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm an oppa right?"

Who asks this sort of question? I hesitated before replying, "Yeah. I'm a '91 liner."

He nods his head eagerly. Okay... now what?

"So I'll see you around?" he smiles and waves goodbye.

I forced a smile, watching him walk away with his hands in his pocket.

I turned away to find Wendy smirking at me. This Canadian sassy girl. I pushed past her, walking back to the waiting room.

"Hey! So what did he say?" I heard her asking. I can almost picture her jumping up and down.

"Why would you be interested?" I asked, stopping to face her.

"Why wouldn't I beinterested? I need to know if you like that man or not because Taehyun told me - "

"I don't care what Taehyun tells you."

"But I need to make sure you don't like someone else!"

"And why is that so?"

"Taehyun said Jinwoo has a crush on you! You're gonna be 30 in about half a year! You've been single ever since debut!"

"Like you said, there's still half a year to go. And plus, I need to focus on Red Velvet."

"Are you serious? Red Velvet? We're already the top girl group. We're all kill, Irene, all kill!"

"How are you so sure we'll maintain at this position? That soloist Heo Youngji, soloist may I emphasise, is capable in overthrowing us you know!"

"Look Irene, I'm engaged, Seulgi's dating and Joy is in love - "

"There's Yeri. I need to look out for her."

"What about Yeri?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter