That New Trainee

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The new guy standing at the front of the practice room, what's his name again?" 18 year old Seulgi whispers to Yeri. "Jaehyun or something." The younger replies. "He's not suppose to be here. Is he lost? You should go help him." Seulgi remarks before walking away with the older female trainees to the other practice room. They have an evaluation and needed to leave immediately. Yeri stands up too. "Girls! Can we all gather?" She shouts, gathering her members. She's the leader for the group of younger female trainees and it gets tiring sometimes but she encourages herself on a daily basis. She felt a tap on her shoulder. She turns around. It's the newbie.

"Hi er, my name is Jung Jaehyun." He says but Yeri already heard from a staff. He bows to her and she bows back. "Hi. Kim Yerim." She says. "Er..." He scratches his nape awkwardly and looks down at a piece of paper he's holding and back up at her. "Erm..." He tries again. "Yes...?" She asks. She looks at him. He's not that tall and looks awkward but then again he doesn't look like he's that much older than her. Perhaps the same age? Or maybe a few years older, who knows. "Er... Do you have any idea where I'm supposed to go?" He asks her. "Well if you're 1998 and younger, room B2. 1997 and older, room B1. This is G2. You're in the girls' practice room." She tells him, smiling in attempt to make him feel less nervous but he gets embarrased instead.

"Y-yeah I'm sorry. It's my first day and I was told to come down to the bas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter