That Guy Who Naps and Raps

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now usually Shon Seungwan Wendy doesn't get annoyed that easily. But there's this new employee in the company that happens to be the latest addition to her team is seriously irritating her.

He is amazing.

He comes to work and everyone knows his arrival by just listening out for someone rapping away. "Yo yo yo listen to this sick beat eh you know who this is it's Jung Ilhoon in the house here to slay" he would rap and then go into an admittedly mindblowing beatbox. And as part of his usual routine, since he sits right beside Wendy, would be saying 'Good Morning' to everyone in the team first loudly and then doing a low and softer one to only her. Then he smiles and sits down. Well, yeah, his voice is pretty darn hot...

Wendy calls him 'the guy who naps and raps' because sitting beside him gave her clear view to whatever weird habits he has which includes looking incredibly hot when he is concentrating. He runs his hands through his hair and tugs it a little sometimes when he's frustrated and pats his face when he's tired. But for some reason, he always naps at 12pm - the lunch break. "Do you not want to go eat?" Wendy asks one day as the whole team is getting ready to leave the office for lunch. "Nope." He smiles before bending down to take out a grey pillow that Wendy knows he keeps in his drawers. "You're going to sleep again​?" Wendy states the obvious, raising an eyebrow. "Well yeah. What do you think I'm doing? Having a stare off contest with the pillow?" He jokes and chuckles,"Of course I'm going to sleep. Gives me the energy to continue with work." Wendy, being a total Biology nerd back in her school days, wanted to say how food can provide energy but stops herself because she would probably give him a crash course on the topic if she continued. "Alright then, suit yourself." Wendy says and shrugs, walking away.

That continues for about half a year. He comes to work rapping and during lunch he goes napping. It's not like Wendy is trying to rhyme and be a rapper too but that's just how he is. Wendy meets her friend Krystal for dinner one day and tells her all about Jung Ilhoon. "Well," Krystal says, "I've acted in 'The Heirs' before right and there's this line that I had that I think suits you right now." Wendy frowns. Krystal is an actress, that explains why they are having a meal together in such an odd hour that is 1AM. Krystal takes a few seconds to gather herself before going into her character and delivering her line,"I hate him so much but he's so hot." Almost immediately, Wendy protests, "But I don't hate him!" "So is he hot?" "...Kinda?" Krystal smirks at her and Wendy flips her hair, signalling the end of the conversation about him. They continue eating some more when something catches Wendy's eyes.

That's right, Jung Ilhoon. He's standing outside the restaurant that they are in, by the traffic junction, holding his phone up and... crying? Krystal sees that Wendy is distracted. "Who you looking at?" Krystal asks, turning to look too. "N-nothing." Wendy says, and goes back to her ramen. "You know him?" Krystal says, waving her fork at his direction. "That's the guy I said." Wendy admits.

"What's he doing there?"

"I don't know."

"He seems to be crying?"

"I saw."

"Are you going to comfort him then?"

"What? Me?"

"Yeah."

"Why would I? We're just friends."

"But it would only be right to at least comfort a friend?"

"...Fine. I'll be back."

Wendy walks out of the restaurant, rubbing her palms together, not because she's nervous to talk to him but because it's super cold. He's about to cross the road and Wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter