First Kiss

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jackson." Youngji says after taking a sip of her coffee.

"What?" The GOT7 member looks up from his phone.

The two are having their usual chats at the table in the far corner of Youngji's family coffee shop. There's no customers right now. After all, it's way past closing time already. ("Youngji remember to lock up okay!" her sister had shouted before leaving Youngji and Jackson to their own after cleaning up. "I got it!" Youngji replied and Jackson added "I'll take a video of her locking it up and send it to you!". Her sister laughed before leaving and the two had turned off all the lights except for those at the back row where they sit.)

"You know, the drama I got casted in?" Youngji says. He nods. "Yeah. The 'Another Miss Oh' drama? What about that?" He watches her fidget in her seat uncomfortably. "I have a kiss scene." She admits, not looking at him. "You had two kiss scene before didn't you? Once in VIXX 'Error' MV and then that 'Alchemist' drama of yours." He says, raising an eyebrow, wondering what's with the sudden fuss.

"Yeah but no no, this is different." She says quickly. Pausing for awhile to look around as if there's people around them, she says, "It's lip to lip this time. No negotiation. It's a must. I got out of it in both those previous times and didn't have to but this time round, I have to go lip to lip." She sighs. Jackson simply replies, "Oh."

"Exactly..." She slumps in her seat now, stirring her coffee with her straw aimlessly. "You've never kissed before right..." Jackson says, his voice a little softer than usual but Youngji didn't notice. "Yeah... It's so scary and honestly I don't like the idea of losing my first kiss for a drama! To someone I have no feelings for...! What to do..." She sighs some more, now resting her chin on her hands.

"Youngji stand up." He suddenly said. "H-huh? Why?" She looks up at him now getting up from his chair. "I want another drink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter