Love Novel

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the male contacts she saved in her phone.

It freaks him out.

He knows she's not his... yet.

He's determined to make her his. But with all her guy friends standing in the way, it's gonna be tough.

Everytime he sees her laughing at a text in her phone, he gets jealous.

If people are alcoholic if they're addicted to alcohol. Then he's probably Youngji-holic.

"Yah why do you have so many guy numbers on your phone?" he asked once when he was scrolling through her phone.

They were just hanging around in the Roommate sharehouse, their legs entangled as they laze on her bed.

He sits cross-legged while Youngji's left leg goes underneath his thighs and her right leg resting on his thighs.

"I don't know" was Youngji's casual reply, leaning against the wall, not looking up from her love novel.

"Yah how can you not know?" he asks impatiently.

He looks at her, waiting for a reply but was ignored.

Annoyed, he moves his legs, successfully catching her attention.

"What?" she asks, putting her book away. She crosses her arms.

"I said, how can you not know?" he repeats, crossing his arms too.

"Know what?" she asks, running her hand through her hair.

"Yah were you listening to me?" he snaps, jealous that a book can get more attention than him.

"You said something about guy numbers didn't you?" she tries, hoping he'll calm down a little.

"Yeah. Why do you have so many of their numbers? Every 20 numbers, 15 of them are guys!" he exclaims, waving her phone in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter