V App Lesson

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh is it working?" BamBam mutters as he watches his manager's tablet screen load. "Is it...?" The girl beside him who recently debutted under YG and had only two v app shows with her group, Lalisa Manoban, leans forward in her seat to look. "You go underneath." BamBam laughs and pushes the girl off her seat and down under the table, knocking her head against the edge of the table in the process. He's so used to fooling around with her that even if there was a staff with them in this air-condition room in JYP, he would probably still have done what he did. "Yah you!" Lalisa shouts but gets cut off by a cheerful BamBam greeting the viewers.

"Hello everybody! It's GOT7's BamBam!" BamBam laughs and says then squinting his eyes to read a comment by a fan. " 'Yah oppa obviously you're from GOT7, this is GOT7's channel! Keke! ' Ahh right I'm from GOT7, must have gotten a concussion," He pauses to laugh and then continues, "But anyway it's BAM CLASS with none other than me BamBam again!!"

"YAHHHHH KUNPIMOOK BHUWAKUL!" Lalisa screams from under the table. Getting up, she continues to shout, "Yah you kicked me!" She runs her hand through her blonde hair and puffs her cheeks after she sits down properly back on her seat while a chuckling BamBam looks at her completely amused. "And you forgot to introduce me." Lalisa looks at him straight in the eye. "Who are you again?" BamBam asks to annoy her and she hits him. "YAH!" "Okay okay I'm kidding how can I not know you?" BamBam laughs some more before turning to face the tablet.

"Everybody, today we have someone special joining us for lesson! She's from Thailand, just debutted and is the junior of WINNER and iKON under YG, and she models for the company's fashion brand. We're the same age but I'm a few months older. I know her since a week after she's born because our parents are friends and so we're really close childhood friends, so please give her lots of love. Okay Lisa introduce yourself."

"Hello everyone! I'm Lalisa Manoban but people call me Lisa! I'm a member of YG's new girl group! Please take care of me!"

"Why do you sound so high-pitch-cute and whiny?"

"Yah keep quiet!"

"Yah this is my group's channel, you're a guest."

"So treat your guest properly!"

"Sorry we're always like that." BamBam laughs and faces the camera.

There was an awkward pause with Lalisa zoning out and BamBam looking at her. "Yah you're suppose to ask me a question." BamBam nudges her and she snaps back to reality. "Oh oh yeah! Ahh sorry. Yes Teacher BamBam, what are we learning today?" Lalisa responds. "Ahh seems like Assistant Teacher Lalisa is not prepared for class." BamBam replies jokingly. "Yah stop dissing me." She hits him playfully.

"Okay okay let's begin. Today, we are learning the different meaning of flowers." BamBam smiles at the camera and Lisa nods.

"Yes, girls really like flowers in general but not all of us know the meaning of it. So today, we are idols-turned-flower-experts and because there is a time limit, we'll teach you the meaning of 2 different flowers! So BamBam-ssi, which are the flowers we will be talking about today?" Lisa looks at him.

"Ah yes Lalisa-ssi, today we will be talking about Daisy and Rose."

"They are really pretty flowers."

"Yeah that's right." BamBam nods in agreement and now turns to her, "Lisa, I remember you really like daisies. Do you know what it means?"

"Ah you remembered." She laughs, pretending to look touched. He jokes back by pretending to puke. She shoves him lightly before replying to his question. "Before I came to Korea, I really had no idea, I simp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter