When The Years Pass

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you remember how we met?"

"Why would I forget? You're hometown and music academy friends with Seungyoon. Everyone thought you two would date."

"But in reality I only have eyes for you. I had a mad crazy crush on you."

Mino smiles as Eunji turns to face him, putting her arms around his neck.

"Same here." Mino replies, making the girl laugh before releasing her grasp and leaning back on the sofa.

"Time flies don't you think? We're getting married in a week." Eunji laughs as she looks up at the ceiling of the home that the two will officially move into in a week. She then looks down at her fingers, at the pretty engagement ring on her ring finger. "This darling will be taken off in a week too." Eunji says again, playing around with the ring on her finger.

"Yeah and a even prettier wedding ring will replace that, though not as pretty as you." Mino turns to tell her. She doesn't look at him so he admires her gorgeous side profile.

"Am I suppose to blush like your typical fanfictions?" Eunji jokes with him, now turning to face him, catching him staring at her.

"If you want to. You'd look cute though."

"I look cute always."

"Yeah. I think I'm on par though."

"Yeah I think so too."

The couple laughs together as Mino reaches out to hold her hand.

"You okay?" He asks, noting the slightly odd atmosphere.

"I guess... kind of...? I'm just a little emotional." She replies slowly, looking down at their hands.

"Come here." He says and pulls her in, making her head rest against his chest as his other hand plays with her hair fondly.

There was silence for awhile before Eunji speaks again. "Do you remember what happened when Dispatch caught us on a date?"

"Of course. Honestly, I knew that it would come one day because I've seen so many of these in other idols and I've seen the public's reaction. But when it happened, I was so thrown off gaurd and the fans' reactions came even larger than I expected because - "

"Because you're a male idol from a popular boy group." Eunji cuts him off bitterly. "It's always like that. The girls get hate for everything we do."

"That's why you have me." Mino squeezes her hand. She smiles.

"That's true. Those days were so tough. Fans threw eggs and bananas at me outside, they boycotted my merchandises, burnt my posters and photos... It was terrifying... But you were there throughout..."

Silence again. "Ahhh it's so surreal that I'm getting married in a week." Eunji says, looking straight forward.

"They say marriage is ext

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter